PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

My name is showing up as ??? on poe trade as of today for currency and I just appear offline for everything else. What is happening??
Last edited by jedininjaman on Mar 28, 2017, 8:12:09 PM
Unfortunately today, there is the same problem as yesterday with poe trade. I am not seeing my listings on poe.trade unless the query searches for me offline. When it does search my listing when including offline, it shows me online. Is it possible to fix it please? Also acquisition is not working. Is there any solution? Thank you. Nevermind, fixed!
Last edited by Poulak08 on Mar 29, 2017, 8:54:38 AM
please ban this guy EthicalTransactions

trying to scam ppl with fake selling
Could you guys please ban this person from poe trade LGC_HowaYouDoin.

He is "trying" to sell Ancient Reliquary Keys for 2C but look at his stash tab.

"@LGC_HowaYouDoin Hi, I would like to buy your Ancient Reliquary Key listed for 2 chaos in Legacy (stash tab "RETARDS GOING TO PM TO BUY"; position: left 10, top 6)"
Dyadus Infernal Axe is not displayed on poe trade if price is bigger then 10c
Please ban Felshout, https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/felshout, (Account Name) AKA FeelMyMagicWand (Legacy League Character) from poe.trade. He's using it to manipulate market and troll. Proof below:

Please also ban Sam_Handler, https://www.pathofexile.com/account/view-profile/Sam_Handler, (Account Name) AKA Legacy_Hashasin (Standard League Character) from poe.trade. Felshout uses this account to redirect hopeful buyers. Proof below:
Last edited by RyuuOuji on Mar 31, 2017, 1:20:40 AM
My Brutus' Lead Sprinkler Ritual Sceptre 3ex is not dispayed on poe trade
hi guys,

I watched a lot in forum about acquistion trouble in those 2 last days. It seems i m not alone atm with a probleme. :/

I need explain mine :
All were working fine, status online, update shop thread ok
I was changing my item's price before the week-end. And without reasons, whereas i still were online, impossible to update shop thread anymore.

"
INFO 2017-04-01T11:36:01.742 "Received 19 tabs [1 from cache]"
ERROR 2017-04-01T11:36:02.630 Can't update shop -- cannot extract CSRF token from the page. Check if thread ID is valid. If you're using Steam to login make sure you use the same login method (steam or login/password) in Acquisition, Path of Exile website and Path of Exile game client. For example, if you created a shop thread while using Steam to log into the website and then logged into Acquisition with login/password it will not work. In this case you should either recreate your shop thread or use a correct login method in Acquisition.

I can always trade but with my old prices, in poe.trade im online.
I tried change my forum shop thread, i submit a new message to poexyzis for a new shop thread number -stupidly i delete the old one-, i applied it in acquisition, but nothing happened.
I m not using steam for acquistion.

I really have no ideas about what to do now. I tried wait 2 days, with the hope it'll fix by itself. Nothing happens.

Ty for feed-back !! ^^

Edit : i downloaded the last version ofc (acquisition 0.6a)

Re-edit : ok fixed! I didnt solve the reason who caused this bug. But i went in the Trading Forum section Hc legacy, i bumped it, and i took directly the thread numbers in my URL's shop. ANNNDDD it works ! xD

Last edited by Bear2Beer on Apr 1, 2017, 3:31:40 PM
Hello,
is there any way to sell skill gem whilst using it? I can sell items being used, but i cant figure out a way to sell gems.
ign: goyberg has a 6l quill listed for 1c trolling :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info