PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
xyz wrote:
Yes, it was changed. Is it problematic to reset the search form? There's three buttons that do that.

It's not a problem any more than it was to have to exit your hideout to get new prophecies from Navali.

It's just an extra, unneeded step.
If people were asking for this then that's fine.
"Let those with infinite free time pave the road with their corpses." - reboticon
Last edited by crystalwitch on Jan 6, 2017, 10:16:50 PM
The way it keeps putting the bases up automatically is really annoying. Can it be an optional tick box or something if someone wanted it as a feature? To me it seems really annoying at least.
I find the new auto-setting of the "base" field in gem searches very cumbersome personally, since resetting the form takes a few seconds of reload time. If resetting just cleared the form without reloading the page, I wouldn't mind at all.

Either way, thanks as always for an awesome site!
Okay, I've changed it to not set the "Base" field. It still forces the base type when item name exactly matches the base, but you don't have to clear it manually. Let me know if this solves your issue.
I have made a reddit post about my problem, no solutions were found. My problem is that no items will shop up in poe.trade whether im online or not.

Reddit post : https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5mk7hb/poetrade_will_not_list_any_of_my_items/

Please help :/

"
keksziii wrote:
I have made a reddit post about my problem, no solutions were found. My problem is that no items will shop up in poe.trade whether im online or not.

Reddit post : https://www.reddit.com/r/pathofexile/comments/5mk7hb/poetrade_will_not_list_any_of_my_items/

Please help :/

You have to be at least level 30 if you are listing items on forums.
That sounds like a fair compromise - assume its to let people search for exact gems/cards if they're not aware of the existence of the 'Base' field?

Anyhow, I think I've encountered an issue with live search price filters? I set it to search for Skyforth priced at 33ex and lower, and it was alerting me with 34ex ones (it actually seems to list all new items regardless of their price). Here's a screenshot (I expanded the form, the price range was set before activating live search):

Last edited by Rivx on Jan 7, 2017, 2:48:44 PM
When searching for flasks, the mods "Removes bleeding on use" or "Immunity to bleeding during flask effect" don't work, nothing is found, even tho there are flasks with those mods for sale.
"
dubonzi wrote:
When searching for flasks, the mods "Removes bleeding on use" or "Immunity to bleeding during flask effect" don't work, nothing is found, even tho there are flasks with those mods for sale.

Workaround: of the grounding & of staunching. :p

edit: nevermind, I'm dumb
Last edited by blurgh on Jan 8, 2017, 1:51:31 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info