PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Nice set update.

It would be nice, to see, new tab near "Import item data", new name: "check item price from import data" its, like same thing, but ctrl + c and ctrl + v, after input, copy just item name, and check price, it would be 100% faster, to check item prices.

U know, minimize/switch windows, and do it with 30items, it toooks very very long.

Good job still.
Last edited by katumas on Oct 19, 2016, 10:55:11 PM
Anyone figure out what the new term is for sextants?

I mean " ~b/o 1/3 master " doesn't work, trying to figure out the correct phrase for master cartographer's sextent
adania/93 --- ElementalNecro/91 --- GwanSauceMan/90
ScionFakeWitch/88 --- WikiWikiWitch/87 --- LArrowToTheKnee/83
Lethal_Injection/80
[b color="#FE2EC8"][b color="#FFAC12"][/b]
Can u delete ma perandus coin buy in, its buged, dont have any buy in anymore.
And it didnt showed up the right way as it should, now always 10c:1coin, wihotu any buy in in stash..
TY
Hello, i have issue.
You are not online. Or maybe you are. Who knows.

You cannot be online. Make sure your profile on Path of Exile website is not set to private.
I disabled all privacy marks in my profile. What i do wrong?
sorry for bad english
Any chance of allowing the search of negative numbers? I'm theorycrafting a Veil of the Night build (laugh - I am while I'm doing it), and I'm having trouble finding uniques that reduce resistances.
How may one see a list of unique items with some sort of median price on them. I like how poe.ninja displays prices of maps, essences, but miss a similar page for regular items.
Guys help me plx, i cant trade, stash is dumped :( Should i write pm to topic starter or what?
Please make the currency auction house better by removing scammers.
Just looked at buying fusings for jewellers. All the prices were for greater than 1:4.
1:4 is the in-game vendor rate!!!
New and inexperienced players will get ripped off here.
It will be easy to place locks on some of the ratios to avoid scams.
Does anyone know how to list map sets? Thanks in advance!

𝕹𝖎𝖓𝖊𝖙𝖊𝖊𝖓 𝕺𝖍 𝕿𝖍𝖗𝖊𝖊
𝓜𝓞𝓢𝓣𝓗𝓐𝓣𝓔𝓓
Searching for "life gained for each enemy hit by your attacks" returns no results for jewels. Pretty sure the search is failing because some of those jewels surely exist (including one that's been in my sales stash for at least a day).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info