PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

What can we do with false prices?
Hey, I just noticed that if you search for boots with the explicit "Increased Movement Speed", it does not show boots with the master crafted version of the affix. Is this intended or a bug?
Hi, my Google Chrome browser freeze after 10-15sec when i browse poe.trade
When i use IE it said that the problem belongs to long script or something like that.
I don't know why it keep freezing but if anyone have the solution please help.
Thanks and sorry for my bad English.
please remove the currency search on poe trades as poe currency is much better:
i keep getting whispers of people thinking that i sell all my 300 regret for just 2 chaos while it should be 2 chaos for 1 regret. this because they search on poe trade instead of poe currency and it mislead people

and poe.maps should be implemented, it's pain to trade maps
Bug of sorts?
First of all, i list things with the public stash system. I sell alot of items unid, however i have noticed that some items dont show up when searching for the "unique" name if they are unid.

Example:
I have listed a unique unset ring which has the model of essence worm, so it should be listed when searching for "essence worm" however it doesnt show up there, it shows up fine when searching for unique unid unset rings.

This only seems to happen with some unid items, and not only unid base-items with more than one unique version of that base existing.

I'm unsure if this is because poe.trade isn't allowed to see the models of unique items listed with the public stash system.
Last edited by Deficio on Oct 16, 2016, 9:21:05 AM
Why poe.trade mistakes active character name? I'm playing usually challenge leagues, but poe.trade often shows my standard character, which becomes people doubted.
Is there method to fixate most often played character?
Last edited by LordBlick on Oct 16, 2016, 11:13:14 AM
Cannot Search for Viridian Jewels with phy dmg leeched as mana mod ( only mana gained on hit ), but i have some
that are rolled here.
Last edited by 4DaNguyen on Oct 18, 2016, 2:58:11 PM
My selling offer is bugged . I listed my sacrificed of dust and sold them all. But it says that my offer is still online its rly annoying people are spaming me all the time to buy it .
Good afternoon. Please enter a report function and punishments for people who deliberately understates the price of goods but does not sell them, and buying at nevnematelnyh people.
Is there Any support to Poe.trade?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info