PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Could we have a mirrored On/Off?
It's helpful when searching for white corrupted item.
My apologies if this has been posted before, but I believe I've encountered a bug (or maybe feature?): if I have two identical items in my stash with different prices, only one appears in a search. For example, I have corrupted and clean 20/20 spell echo gems at different price points, or a 20/20 wrath with a price and another that I just finished leveling but haven't gotten around to pricing yet. In the first case, when I search for my user name I only get the corrupted gem - in the second, the one without a price. Curiously, Acquisition also gets this wrong.

Thanks for the website! Can't imagine the game without it...
Greetings. Is there ANY way to ban poetrade abusers like theese?
it's very unpleasant to see search results full of shit...
Last edited by erasera666 on May 4, 2016, 7:09:29 AM
Have a problem/bug...

Ive set a tab to Public, Individually Priced.
Filled with the four types of Sacrifice Fragments.
Set a price on one of each of the fragments.
Poe.trade will only list the one without the buyout.

Thanks

P.S.
Seems to be prioritising the item without the price when in the same tab and ignores the priced item with the same name.
Works properly when the unpriced and priced item with the same name are in different public tabs.
How will this also affect equippable gear with the same name in the same tab with different prices and or no price?
Last edited by RootCookie on May 4, 2016, 1:29:32 PM
Not sure if this is a bug or not.

I've been trying to move some of the Unidentified Lab uniques since I enjoy farming the Lab in Perandus Softcore.

I've had a bunch of Viper's Scales and Xirgils cranks all Unidentified for sale for a while now. Like a couple of weeks now.

Did a quick search on Poe.trade to see what other competitors are selling them at and found 0 sellers.....

I've reset the search form in case I made a mistake, but no Unidentified Lab Unique's seems to be coming up on my Poe.Trade searches.

Is there something I'm not getting?

I was only selling these to help anyone that wanted more of those achievements.

dont know if this is a bug only on my side.
but when i try to sort on currency so from lowest price to higher.
it doesnt sort it like that anymore?
is this done on purpose?
sort by price is currently broken, if it's not been spammed already.
When i search an item that i have on sale in poe.trade then it doesn't show up when i mark the "online only" (i'm online) and when i uncheck the "online only" then i can see my items showing up (and the result shows that i am online).
That is a problem, because i'm assuming that most people check the show "online only" in their searches and it excludes me from their searches.
Could it be because my character name has "perandus" string in it?
Last edited by Vandamon on May 8, 2016, 1:18:40 AM
Hi, I might have found a little bug when I tried to search items by seller's name. I wanted to check if my items are listed correctly and entered my character's name- Ssij_cycki. Nothing appeared, but when I search for a specific item (e.g. body armor 1100ev 450ar 5L +30str) my chest piece comes up and shows my name (Ssij_cycki) and that I'm online. It may have something to do with a underscore "_" in the name, because sorting by seller's name works in general with other names.

Edit: Items are listed correctly when searching by name Kulbi90, so it looks like I can't use IGN for search- is this how it's supposed to be?
Last edited by Kulbi90 on May 9, 2016, 5:03:33 AM
I think I found a small bug related to total % Item Rarity.

In this search, it doesn't include the "reduced rarity" mod to calculate the total rarity.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info