PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

My shop is broken. My thread id is 1652813, yet none of my items are being displayed unless I search my thread id. On top of that, my name is not being displayed, which is effecting the online status. I was told it is a database error.

Edit- Fixed the problem. It was due to making my profile private....
Last edited by dblmstr1 on Apr 24, 2016, 1:10:16 AM
Using the premium tabs, I'm not showing up when I search for "online" and "buyout", but if I only have "buyout" selected, I will show up on the search and say that I'm online. Not sure what's going on.

Edit: As soon as I post this, I start showing up. It was really odd.
Last edited by jconaspree on Apr 24, 2016, 3:24:07 PM
Hi I m also trying to sell an unidentified Trypanon Great Mallet and not showing up in search.
I dunno why, but more often than not, if i wanna sell some currency on currency.poe, my offers won't show up or only with huge delay. Doesn't matter if i try to do it with pricing currency in my public Sale Tab or doing it on the website itself.

Never had any problems while selling items but currency is a total different story. Honestly at this point i have no clue whats wrong, since sometimes it works flawless and next time not at all.
POETRADE SCAMMERS they putting up 23 c prices for LAST HOPE div cards but put below not selling buying
TO GET OTHER PEOPLE browsing prices before they sell and put it lower then the rediculous prices they want to buy em for

BASICLY SCAMMING PEOPLE

plz remove these people TY
Last edited by r33m3r on Apr 27, 2016, 3:54:15 PM
With 333 pages and no search feature for through specific topics that I can find I'm just going to apologize if these questions have been asked before and ask them anyway.

#1 Is there a way to exclude specific items or item types from searches? If you want to search for any 6L unique axes but want to exclude Wideswing can you do it?

#2 Why does searching for 0 sockets of a given color yield search results with that color? I put 0 in for white sockets and still had Tabula Rasas showing up in a body armor search.
hi there, it's good to use poe.trade, but since the api is introduced for currency exchange, as a seller i found some players use both api and the website itself to display their currency ratio, in which case they have double chance to sell compare to other players (who sell at same ratio). is there anyway to avoid this? cuz i think it's unfair to other players who only uses api or website.

Thanks.
hm, soemthing seems to have changed lately. poe.trade doesnt link to the corresponding forum shop of an listed item/seller anymore. bug, feature?

nvm, those w/o link are the sellers who just use a buyouttab instead of a forum shop, me guess.

Last edited by hcl on Apr 29, 2016, 10:10:58 PM
Hi, I'm using the forum to trade without a 3rd party application, but I've run into a problem. My online status is not shown unless I manually enable it with the control.poe.trade page. The problem with this is of course I have to manually refresh my online status every five minutes. This, unfortunately as I've found, is unreasonable. It's simply too difficult to remember to refresh manually so frequently.

Could you possibly allow users to refresh their online status on their control.poe.trade page automatically without using any trading applications? This would be possible to do if you could just automatically refresh the online status on the page by simply refreshing the page, as browser plugins can easily accomplish this trivial task automatically.

As an alternative, more straight-forward option, could you possibly just increase the active time to something more like 15-30 minutes, or allow users to input a login time manually? Either would go a long way in helping to ease the situation.

Thank you for reading and for all you have done for the PoE community with your ongoing efforts. I hope you can find time to consider this issue.
just a quick question but is it possible to create an app for index that works on android?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info