PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Would it be possible to make the buyout only thingy not get checked automatically when selecting a maximum buyout..?
▒█▀▀█ █▀▀█ █▀▀ █▀▀ █▀▀   ▒█▀▄▀█ G O O D    MTX Seal of Quality
▒█▄▄█ █▄▄▀ █▀▀ ▀▀█ ▀▀█   ▒█▒█▒█ O              Verified by M-posting, Inc.
▒█░░░ ▀░▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀ ▀▀▀   ▒█░░▒█ Y
Last edited by OSsloth on Mar 25, 2016, 10:10:17 PM
Hi I post to send equipment search out completely
Hi I post to send equipment search out completely
Hello.

FIX YOUR SHIT BANNERS, please. ADD [x] BUTTON TO THEM.

DID YOU SEE THIS TEXT?

There is impossible to close it, IMPOSSIBLE TO USE THIS WEBSITE.

ANYBODY IN THE BOX? XYZ?
/1625088 - my Perandus shop
/746510 - PoE tiny service
/901183 - new contract system (Support it!!)
/1183686 - My map is MAD!
/1145686 - my Gear /899106 - my Shop
One very small suggestion for the layout of the site. Move (or add another) reset button to the top of the search menu.

When you search an item, the search options tab collapses. When you want to search for something else, you click the 'search form' button to open it back up, but then you have to also scroll all the way to the bottom of it to hit reset. Its a small nitpick but personally feel like it was be a good change.
You should ban players who are posting the best deals for currency and then not honoring those trades but instead attempting to steal peoples' cadiro deals.

There is a player who will beat any chaos > coin deal by 1 coin, and then once you join their party one of their friends will jump to your hideout and steal your deal. They never actually make the trade with coins though and therefore should be banned.

Not only this but since they have started doing this, the poe.trade chaos > coin price has gone up about 20% because they are constantly trying to beat any price anyone offers.
I hope this is the right place to post, but I came across a minor bug/issue:
Typing "clus" into the Name field autocompletes to "Cluster Trap", which is incorrect and should be "Cluster Traps".
"
addiaboli wrote:
Hello.

FIX YOUR SHIT BANNERS, please. ADD [x] BUTTON TO THEM.

DID YOU SEE THIS TEXT?

There is impossible to close it, IMPOSSIBLE TO USE THIS WEBSITE.

ANYBODY IN THE BOX? XYZ?

Hello, from the same device you saw the ad, click on http://mb.zam.com/mb/HistoryViewer?null&redir=t, then PM me text on that page, or email support@poe.trade
Is there some issues with indexing premium tabs today?
(i can post few my own examples when im not listed, that was listed days ago)

Sry I switched to the wrong league...
Last edited by zxfx on Mar 27, 2016, 4:08:32 AM
All issues should be resolved now.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info