PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Hi!
When you open it from ipad without adblock i see trash of ads which cannot be close.
Please fix this shit adding [x].

Thanks!
/1625088 - my Perandus shop
/746510 - PoE tiny service
/901183 - new contract system (Support it!!)
/1183686 - My map is MAD!
/1145686 - my Gear /899106 - my Shop
Odd.. since only two IP's from the same subnet 79.137.20x.xxx cant access it (the last one I thought got banned, and the one right now) while the other one from the same subnet can with ease. I'm not versed in how load balancing get stuff assigned, so cant say anything here..

In any case, if you dont mind can you outline what you consider reasonable for updating multiple search tabs. 30s? Or, well, how best to deal with it as to not cause unnecessary load.
Hello, whenever I list an item on poe.trade, when I see the item myself, I never appear online (even though I am), do you know any reason that might be causing this?

EDIT: I PM poexyzis but when I try to enter the link to manage online/offline, I get the error 503, anybody knows why?
Last edited by joanthedark on Mar 25, 2016, 3:21:08 PM
"
Hotcooler wrote:
Odd.. since only two IP's from the same subnet 79.137.20x.xxx cant access it (the last one I thought got banned, and the one right now) while the other one from the same subnet can with ease. I'm not versed in how load balancing get stuff assigned, so cant say anything here..

In any case, if you dont mind can you outline what you consider reasonable for updating multiple search tabs. 30s? Or, well, how best to deal with it as to not cause unnecessary load.

Anything is fine. Some have 30 tabs running in HFT mode just fine.
All issues should be resolved now.
Hey,
when i want to go to the currency market, a site opens with the following text:

Welcome to nginx on Debian!

If you see this page, the nginx web server is successfully installed and working on Debian. Further configuration is required.

For online documentation and support please refer to nginx.org

Please use the reportbug tool to report bugs in the nginx package with Debian. However, check existing bug reports before reporting a new bug.

Thank you for using debian and nginx.
clear your browser cache
TYVM :D
Im having an issue with your site. All browsers i try to open poe.trade and start searching for stuff it loads for 2 secs then slows down like crazy and cannot do anything on the site. If i get to the currency section it will work.. but when i click on contact.. it does nothing also. Im sure there is a setting somewhere on my computer that's messing stuff up but i have no clue where to look.
Feature request

It would be nice to be able to make you "go offline" for currency.poe.trade without waiting 24h for the shop to disappear, or without deleting all your open trades.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info