PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
xyz wrote:
"
enceos wrote:
Dear Xyz, is it possible to search for Mirror of Kalandra through this indexer?

I'll add currency in the next update.

Thank you so much!
IGN: Winxie
"

The tool supports searching for gems. Use the menu "type" and scroll down to choose gems. Works great.

now I feel like an idiot for not reading all the misc options. Thank you though.
'It is good to contact a moderator if you feel someone is being a twat' Charan, Forum Moderator

Sometimes, we have to cross a ditch.
Sometimes, we have to cross an ocean.-Rhys, GGG
This is amazing, and I'd like to thank the creator for all the work he put into making this. Well done chap, well done.
What the eta for currency searches?, Would really love to get to search for mirror of kalandras with this tool, horrible to find it otherwise
Hey Xyz, this may have been suggested (not reading through 26 pages to find out!) but is it possible to implement a column of your results to show the latest bid? I assume your search engine is just data mining the threads and pulling the stats of the gear manually; thus, since most bids are very structured (1 gcp, 1 gcp 1 chaos, 3 chaos, etc etc) it should be feasible to search the latest posts for these key words and update your search results with the latest bid?

And as an added extra, you could look up particular items with stat ranges and get an indication of what prices you would expect for an item? This would be more concrete for uniques but could still be handy for rares.

I realise this would be a lot of work, but would be very useful to the community. And I also realise it would be a VERY rough guide, but it is really better than the current method of searching for WTS/WTB and cherry picking a few results to get an idea in your mind.

Regardless, I REALLY appreciate what you have done. Cheers!
"
SrsSarcasM wrote:
Hey Xyz, this may have been suggested (not reading through 26 pages to find out!) but is it possible to implement a column of your results to show the latest bid? I assume your search engine is just data mining the threads and pulling the stats of the gear manually; thus, since most bids are very structured (1 gcp, 1 gcp 1 chaos, 3 chaos, etc etc) it should be feasible to search the latest posts for these key words and update your search results with the latest bid?

And as an added extra, you could look up particular items with stat ranges and get an indication of what prices you would expect for an item? This would be more concrete for uniques but could still be handy for rares.

I realise this would be a lot of work, but would be very useful to the community. And I also realise it would be a VERY rough guide, but it is really better than the current method of searching for WTS/WTB and cherry picking a few results to get an idea in your mind.

Regardless, I REALLY appreciate what you have done. Cheers!

I don't think it's worth his time. Too difficult, and there's no recurring pattern in bids, you can't simply distinguish them with an algorithm. Plus there are shops, you won't write a script for figuring out which item a bid refers to.
IGN: Winxie
Last edited by enceos on Mar 2, 2013, 11:40:08 PM
"
Pjey wrote:
What the eta for currency searches?, Would really love to get to search for mirror of kalandras with this tool, horrible to find it otherwise

Already done. It'll take some time (~5-10 hours) to reindex old threads though.
This is awesome!

I dont know if PoE would have been half as much fun without you and your tool!

A tool like this should actually be made/supported by GGG, p2p trading is nothing bad, but without a tool like this, it is awfully tedious.

(Sorry for not reading the whole thread!)
Did GGG say anything about this one, yet?

If you play EVE, give me a call, I would donate some ISK! :D
Friendly bump for a very useful thing to have if you're shopping :)
IGN Asdfninja
If not for this tool I would never find my current equipment, and would never get enough currency to buy it :D
IGN: Smegacore

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info