PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
Senai wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
"
Senai wrote:
I've changed the prices of some of my items a few days ago but poe.xyz is still listing them as the old price even though it updated other newly added items?

Please provide more context.

I've lower the prices of certain items 2-3 days ago but it's still listing them as the older, higher price even though i know it's been updating my index because i see new items i've added after after the price change.

Okay, if that wasn't clear enough.

What's your shop thread #? What are the items you're having troubles with?
"
xyz wrote:

This is my shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896518

Pretty much half of the items in the ~b/o 1 alch section is still listing as 1 chaos (as of last night) along with the corrupted crest of perandus, the helmet and 5 link under armors and maybe the aurseize.

Right now none of my items are shown, maybe because i havent updated my thread since last night but i just bumped it.
All my items on poe.xyz says my IGN is is my old domination league char and not my current Ambush league char. How do I change this?
"
BGonzo wrote:
All my items on poe.xyz says my IGN is is my old domination league char and not my current Ambush league char. How do I change this?

You can't change this.
Pseudos which should exist, but don't:
  • % Fire Spell damage: Adds % Elemental, % Fire, and % Spell damage.
  • % Cold Spell damage: Adds % Elemental, % Cold, and % Spell damage.
  • % Lightning Spell damage: Adds % Elemental, % Lightning, and % Spell damage.
  • % Fire Weapon damage: Adds % Elemental, % Fire, and % Weapon Elemental damage.
  • % Cold Weapon damage: Adds % Elemental, % Cold, and % Weapon Elemental damage.
  • % Lightning Weapon damage: Adds % Elemental, % Lightning, and % Weapon Elemental damage.
  • % Elemental Weapon damage: Adds % Elemental and % Weapon Elemental damage.
  • % Burning damage: Adds % Elemental, % Fire, and % Burning damage.
  • % Fire damage: Adds % Elemental and % Fire damage. (For Infernal Blow and Desecrate Dead. Pseudos for straight Lightning or straight Cold don't seem necessary at the moment, but you could add those too.)
  • Spell Critical Strike Chance: Adds Spell Critical Strike chance and Global Critical Strike Chance (both explicit and dagger implicit).
  • Adds x Physical damage: Adds implicits (ring, quiver) and explicit.
  • Adds x Fire damage: Adds implicit (quiver) and explicit.
  • Adds x Elemental damage: Adds implicit (quiver) and explicits.
  • Adds x damage: Adds implicit (quiver) and explicits (elemental, physical, and chaos).
  • Critical Strike Multiplier: Adds implicit (rapier) and explicit.
  • Life Leech: Adds implicit (claw) and explicit.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Apr 29, 2014, 2:36:13 PM
"
Senai wrote:
"
xyz wrote:

This is my shop: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/896518

Pretty much half of the items in the ~b/o 1 alch section is still listing as 1 chaos (as of last night) along with the corrupted crest of perandus, the helmet and 5 link under armors and maybe the aurseize.

Right now none of my items are shown, maybe because i havent updated my thread since last night but i just bumped it.

I think it works fine. Checked some of your items and all are priced correctly.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Pseudos which should exist, but don't:
  • % Fire Spell damage: Adds % Elemental, % Fire, and % Spell damage.
  • % Cold Spell damage: Adds % Elemental, % Cold, and % Spell damage.
  • % Lightning Spell damage: Adds % Elemental, % Lightning, and % Spell damage.
  • % Fire Weapon damage: Adds % Elemental, % Fire, and % Weapon Elemental damage.
  • % Cold Weapon damage: Adds % Elemental, % Cold, and % Weapon Elemental damage.
  • % Lightning Weapon damage: Adds % Elemental, % Lightning, and % Weapon Elemental damage.
  • % Elemental Weapon damage: Adds % Elemental and % Weapon Elemental damage.
  • % Burning damage: Adds % Elemental, % Fire, and % Burning damage.
  • % Fire damage: Adds % Elemental and % Fire damage. (For Infernal Blow and Desecrate Dead. Pseudos for straight Lightning or straight Cold don't seem necessary at the moment, but you could add those too.)
  • Spell Critical Strike Chance: Adds Spell Critical Strike chance and Global Critical Strike Chance (both explicit and dagger implicit).
  • Adds x Physical damage: Adds implicits (ring, quiver) and explicit.
  • Adds x Fire damage: Adds implicit (quiver) and explicit.
  • Adds x Elemental damage: Adds implicit (quiver) and explicits.
  • Adds x damage: Adds implicit (quiver) and explicits (elemental, physical, and chaos).
  • Critical Strike Multiplier: Adds implicit (rapier) and explicit.
  • Life Leech: Adds implicit (claw) and explicit.

Thanks for this list, I've added all of them. As with other changes of this nature you'll only be able to actually search for/sort by these mods after 2-3 days that it takes to reindex all topics.
Poe.xyz.is just won't load for me anymore, it just says "Connecting..." I can ping it fine, tried flushing the DNS, disabling adblock and other addons, deleting cookies, etc but nothing works. It works fine from a different connection. Anyone got any ideas?
Doesn't all of this belong on the xyz website?
I like the new price tag, but could you also change the presentation layout for search results so that you clearly see if the currency picture displayed refers to b/o or price?

Also, a "price only" search option would be nice.

This message was delivered by GGG defence force.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info