PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

"
DesDeCero wrote:
"
xyz wrote:
"
hyper_ch wrote:
But how is it chosen from profile?

It takes the first one, i.e. for you that'll be Flammenkoenigin.

Anyone know how change the first one char in profile?

Im selling in ambush and my ign is from my standar char. Not easy sell at this way...

Why?
Just wanted to bring to your attention the Mirrored items Show "only them" has not been working recently.

The results will not show up with any mirrored items and the selection reverts itself back to show or hide *whichever of those was previously selected).

I used the "only them" option fairly regularly when it worked.
Last edited by whoismiked on Apr 28, 2014, 10:09:41 AM
"
whoismiked wrote:
Just wanted to bring to your attention the Mirrored items Show "only them" has not been working recently.

The results will not show up with any mirrored items and the selection reverts itself back to show or hide

It still works, if you switch to ancient theme.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
whoismiked wrote:

The results will not show up with any mirrored items and the selection reverts itself back to show or hide

Ah, thanks for this tip! :)

Perhaps it can be fixed on the other theme as well though.

Take that back. It's not working for me any any of the themes :(

I use ancient white by default, but I tried them all just now and not working for me.

Using google chrome if that matters
Last edited by whoismiked on Apr 28, 2014, 10:13:16 AM
"
DesDeCero wrote:
"
xyz wrote:

Anyone know how change the first one char in profile?

Im selling in ambush and my ign is from my standar char. Not easy sell at this way...

Why?

==========================================================
First of all, sorry, my english sux.

When i use your page, i select buyout only and ONLINE only. Then i use /whois theignofurpage for verify the guy is online really and do the trade.

In my items, the ign is of one character i dont play actually so never "i am online".

Greetings

==========================================================

Im wrong, my bad. The ign in your page change. Now im "online" with the charater i play usually. Thx.
Last edited by DesDeCero on Apr 28, 2014, 1:23:26 PM
"
whoismiked wrote:
"
MortalKombat3 wrote:
"
whoismiked wrote:

Ah, thanks for this tip! :)

Perhaps it can be fixed on the other theme as well though.

Take that back. It's not working for me any any of the themes :(

I use ancient white by default, but I tried them all just now and not working for me.

Using google chrome if that matters

just checked it by searching Standard league for daggers with 300+ DPS and 9%+ crit chance, using ancient black theme. It shows both mirrored and original items, and it doesnt matter, whether you select to hide mirrored items or show only them.
I agree, it works incorrectly, but at least, it shows mirrored items.
I use Opera browser and Windows XP 32bit.
IGN: MortalKombat
Molten Strike build guide: https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1346504

There is no knowledge
That is not power
I've changed the prices of some of my items a few days ago but poe.xyz is still listing them as the old price even though it updated other newly added items?
Poe.xyz.is just won't load for me anymore, it just says "Connecting..." I can ping it fine, tried flushing the DNS, disabling adblock and other addons, deleting cookies, etc but nothing works. Anyone got any ideas?
"
Senai wrote:
I've changed the prices of some of my items a few days ago but poe.xyz is still listing them as the old price even though it updated other newly added items?

Please provide more context.
"
xyz wrote:
"
Senai wrote:

Please provide more context.

I've lower the prices of certain items 2-3 days ago but it's still listing them as the older, higher price even though i know it's been updating my index because i see new items i've added after after the price change.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info