PoE Shops Indexer — search for items with ease

Thank you so much! <3
Thanks you for theses great tools, i spent a league without and now i really undertand how much it is useful.

Just 2 little questions:

If all is my first post of my shop and in my characters ill set the one i will be playing each time i update the shop, then it will be chosen in the index
{ that's justvthe preamble of my question cause this work great !♡}

Son if let all the above this previous mentionned char will be showed as online?
Second question:
If the above is correct then i only have to switch char on the forum to appear off ine?

Cheers •
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG
"
Thanks you for theses great tools, i spent a league without and now i really undertand how much it is useful.

Just 2 little questions:

If all is my first post of my shop and in my characters ill set the one i will be playing each time i update the shop, then it will be chosen in the index
{ that's justvthe preamble of my question cause this work great !♡}

Son if let all the above this previous mentionned char will be showed as online?
Second question:
If the above is correct then i only have to switch char on the forum to appear off ine?

Cheers •

The character that's shown on the search results page is chosen from your profile page. Yours is set to private so no IGN is shown.

If you want to know how to get online status working read this: http://poe.xyz.is/online.html
"
Q: Indexer doesn't show me online, even after long time.
A: Make sure your character appears in ladder.

Does my character needs to be in the league ladder in order for items to be seen by the indexer? Because that's the only thing I can think of - in Domination my char was in ladder and everything was fine (my items were seen in poe.xyz), but now they aren't. I have a low level char in Ambush and tried to sell few Ambush items by opening a thread in Ambush trading section - items have been not been indexed in poe.xyz even after weeks. Is it because the char is not on the league ladder? So you have to be min at lvl 75 (lowest ladder position atm) in order to make your items indexed by poe.xyz?
Last edited by Ezomyte on Mar 31, 2014, 1:37:46 PM
"
Ezomyte wrote:
"
Q: Indexer doesn't show me online, even after long time.
A: Make sure your character appears in ladder.

Does my character needs to be in the league ladder in order for items to be seen by the indexer? Because that's the only thing I can think of - in Domination my char was in ladder and everything was fine (my items were seen in poe.xyz), but now they aren't. I have a low level char in Ambush and tried to sell few Ambush items by opening a thread in Ambush trading section - items have been not been indexed in poe.xyz even after weeks. Is it because the char is not on the league ladder? So you have to be min at lvl 75 (lowest ladder position atm) in order to make your items indexed by poe.xyz?

No, you don't have to be on the ladder in order for your items to be shown.

By the way, your items are indexed: http://poe.xyz.is/search/akaukasitanano
The %-calculation is wrong
"
xyz wrote:

By the way, your items are indexed: http://poe.xyz.is/search/akaukasitanano

Oh, thanks. My fault then.
I just tried to check if they are indexed by searching for similar items, (like sunblast belt) and didn't found mine in the list.
"
majin715 wrote:
The %-calculation is wrong

This is very descriptive.
Common...

What do u need? U calc the dps from weapons and thats just wrong, its way too much...

Ur site told me sth like 20dps more then the weapon actually had...
So with my characters set to private... that mean all players coming from poe just jumped to y thread before spamming me and thatmy char was private and shown as offline.

Fear all from this.

So ghe only option is to close my shop and empty my first post then bump it in order to play.
Then set back mh char to public and selecting my actual ign i want to be shown on poe.
Then reopen , bump mh thread, then light a cigarette and then that char will be shown as online on poe and people wuth start back pouring in; )
You ARE my Bitch of burden!
"Stay Alive exile! Or you'll be the next zombie someone raises off the beach." - Altnaharra
" Be Excellent To Each Other" -MikeP_GGG
"If you die to yourself are you still the victor? " - BEX_GGG

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info