Content Update 1.2.4 Teaser Video

I take it back.
Last edited by WraeclastianWine on Oct 20, 2014, 1:01:15 AM
No, lightning is seen first, then thunder from that lightning is heard second. This is because the speed of light is greater than the speed of sound (by several orders of magnitude).

I'm not really finicky about the wording of the skills... For me, Heralds of Hotness, Coolness, & Sparkyness will do just fine.

But that support gem "Physical Projectile Attack Damage"? That's too technicalese for PoE lore. "Herald of Punchiness", that should do.
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Jonathan wrote:
"
Trinity2012 wrote:
Not to be super picky about wording and stuff but shouldn't Herald of Thunder be Herald of Lightning? Thunder is sound where lightning is the actual bolt, which is what this skill emphasizes right? BIG BOLT OF LIGHTNING SMASHING DOWN FROM THE SKY! Just a thought :) good job guys.

The herald of thunder is lightning. Just like the herald of ash is fire. The herald of something is a thing that comes before that thing.

The inconsistent one is Herald of Ice. What comes after ice? Water?. Herald of Water didn't really sound cool.

Herald of Frost?

Was gonna suggest that as well.
IGN Hardcore: Muppman
IGN Beyond: TheTrueAuraBitch or BlixtarOchDunder
Frickin' awesome :)
I like many kinds of games 😊
Herald of thunder makes me wet
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Jonathan wrote:
"
Trinity2012 wrote:
Not to be super picky about wording and stuff but shouldn't Herald of Thunder be Herald of Lightning? Thunder is sound where lightning is the actual bolt, which is what this skill emphasizes right? BIG BOLT OF LIGHTNING SMASHING DOWN FROM THE SKY! Just a thought :) good job guys.

The herald of thunder is lightning. Just like the herald of ash is fire. The herald of something is a thing that comes before that thing.

The inconsistent one is Herald of Ice. What comes after ice? Water?. Herald of Water didn't really sound cool.

Herald of Frost?

Herald of Hypothermia?
BTW: http://i.imgur.com/Acyy61R.jpg
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Jonathan wrote:
"
Trinity2012 wrote:

Herald of Frost?

Herald of snow.
"
Dreggon wrote:
"
Jonathan wrote:
"
Trinity2012 wrote:

Herald of Frost?

Came to +1 this.

ICE TO SEE YOUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU
"When I close my eyes, I see this thing, a sign, I see this name in bright blue neon lights with a purple outline. And this name is so bright and so sharp that the sign - it just blows up because the name is so powerful... It says, "Diamond Supporter."
Last edited by Morsexier on Oct 20, 2014, 2:44:57 AM
Looks really awesome, can't wait for it

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info