Content Update 1.2.4 Teaser Video

"
Ludvator wrote:
added damage from thunder herald means cheap shocks for any crit build with decent crit multi.. crit builds need another buff, right?

I may be wrong, but I don't think the damage from this buff would be big enough to sustain shock on anything you would need shock on anyway.
Last edited by Aziraphale on Oct 19, 2014, 6:38:21 PM
good stuff. my body is ready
Don't forget to drink your milk 👌
What a troll video... Cmon Ziggy, really? I trusted you for so long :(

Spoiler
the only thing missing was a giant kappa face ... I'm disapponted.
"just for try, for see and for know"
"
Aziraphale wrote:
"
Ludvator wrote:
added damage from thunder herald means cheap shocks for any crit build with decent crit multi.. crit builds need another buff, right?

I may be wrong, but I don't think the damage from this buff would be big enough to sustain shock on anything you would need shock on anyway.

I may be wrong too ofc, but I think it would shock most monsters.

if the added damage would be the same as herald of ice (61 average at lvl 20..):

731 damage with only 200% increased damage and 400% crit multi

to shock an enemy for minimum duration (300ms) you need to deal 1,09% of targets max life, which equals 67074 life (on target with 0% resist)

in case rounding issue on shock was not fixed yet, max life of monster in above example would be 36550
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
"
the first 50 to complete them all receive an exclusive t-shirt.

Still waiting on mine from the last league... =(
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
3rd page hype :D Nice teaser, can't wait to try it out!
nevermind
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Oct 20, 2014, 3:49:29 AM
"
Ludvator wrote:
"
Aziraphale wrote:
"
Ludvator wrote:

I may be wrong too ofc, but I think it would shock most monsters.

if the added damage would be the same as herald of ice (61 average at lvl 20..):

731 damage with only 200% increased damage and 400% crit multi

to shock an enemy for minimum duration (300ms) you need to deal 1,09% of targets max life, which equals 67074 life (on target with 0% resist)

in case rounding issue on shock was not fixed yet, max life of monster in above example would be 36550
if any of u watched the vid , they said it wouldn't shock
"
cavespro wrote:

if any of u watched the vid , they said it wouldn't shock

they say that direct thunder effect of herald cant shock. But we talk about the added lightning damage that becomes part of your weapon (or spell) damage, which can shock for sure
IGN: Eric_Lindros
CET: Timezone
Last edited by Ludvator on Oct 19, 2014, 7:27:50 PM
Are these the finished versions of the sword and shield skins? They look weird.
When I kill a man he stays dead.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info