Content Update 1.2.4 Teaser Video

Looks like its the year of the Three Dragons helmet with all those herald additions :)
- Best Signature Ever -
"
Vin4enco wrote:
Dont you guys think that this unique challenge is a little unfair toward f2p people ? I wonder how would one fit 44 unique items in 4 stash tabs together with all the currency, maps, sellable rares and uniques, gems, chaos recipes etc. As for a company that praises no pay to win , i think this is an issue.

If you've invested the amount of time it takes to get 8/8 and still haven't supported GGG by buying a couple extra stash tabs, then there's something wrong with you..
IGN Ken__Kaniff
ZiggyD has the most annoying voice in the entire world!!!!
Can you give crap people like me a micro transaction eh eh eh?
"
lucksickle wrote:
"
cavespro wrote:
If any of u watched the vid , they said it wouldn't shock

This is a bit iffy though. "what" exactly can't shock, the lightning strikes triggered by killing a mob?

Or the "added damage" portion?

I'd imagine it to be the lightning strikes, because if the "added damage" doesn't shock, this would mean that ANY attack/spell you use that causes lightning damage would be incapable of shocking. Throw in something like (quality) added lightning into the mix and you have a pretty muddled up product.

Your attack deals X damage
The Y added damage from HoL can't shock
The Z added damage from the support gem CAN shock.

I'm pretty confident, and at the same time extremely hopeful, that HoL will let you shock with your attacks/spells (but won't do so from the triggered lightning strikes)

My theory is further backed up by the fact that you can add support gems to HoI, for example, added cold damage, and these will not get added on to your attack/spell, but only to the triggered instance upon killing a mob(the aoe)

If not, then it's a pretty crappy gem, just saiyan.

Some confirmation that the added lightning effect to your spell can shock, and that the extra lighting strike effects cannot would be good. (Or clarification on exactly what the case is.)
"
TrueDarkend wrote:
ZiggyD has the most annoying voice in the entire world!!!!

I'm assuming everyone who's pretending to hate on ZiggyD secretly wants to have his babies, and really just hates themselves for it. Kappa.
so since we have the d2 thunderstorm now when will we get the player favorite firewall?
https://poe-ssf.herokuapp.com/. Join the fun.
SSF HC Legacy Witch Lvl 53
"

You can have up to 24 characters, surely some of them can be just mules for your items and in this case the challenge uniques. More tabs = better quality of life =/= pay to win

24 characters = 8 extra stash tabs. Not including the one ur using = 7 and a half. But thats just for one league, and if ur playing 1 character. Yes i agree its not pay to win on a casual level coz u have the time to sell and free up some space but when we get competitive it does affect the game.

"
Knightmare101 wrote:

If you've invested the amount of time it takes to get 8/8 and still haven't supported GGG by buying a couple extra stash tabs, then there's something wrong with you..

Well what can i say, im sorry i live in a third world country where the average payment is 300 euros per month and more than half goes for bills.
Btw i said "this unique challenge" not all challenges.
"
"
Vin4enco wrote:
Dont you guys think that this unique challenge is a little unfair toward f2p people ? I wonder how would one fit 44 unique items in 4 stash tabs together with all the currency, maps, sellable rares and uniques, gems, chaos recipes etc. As for a company that praises no pay to win , i think this is an issue.

You can have up to 24 characters, surely some of them can be just mules for your items and in this case the challenge uniques. More tabs = better quality of life =/= pay to win

Edit: The video cant seem to play for me, what can i do?

haha srsly ? u kidding ?
then try it next league, play with 4 stash-tabs + ur "mule chars" and put up a shop and do the unique challenge
have some tabs for chaos recipe and shop do it then we will see

stashtabs are p2w get it
Was in the process of making a SRS witch, maybe i should make a lightning one instead :o

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info