[1.3] ► MJOLNOOB ◄ UBER ATZIRI FARMING - TIPS - ANTI REFLECT - RT or CRIT - SOLARIS or SHAV - MF

Thanks! I corrected the sentence ;)

About normal Atziri farming, i have to do some more tests. I'll let you know in a few hours.
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
I just did a normal Atziri map deathless with my Scion level 94, removing 24 skill points. That's like playing a level 70 char. I used the cheap gear.

I'm uploading the video. It should be ready in 4 or 5 hours.

EDIT: I won't do this kind of test for uber Atziri, since i'm sure we need many damage/ES nodes in tree.
Last edited by Funsy on Oct 20, 2014, 10:28:44 AM
Video ready.
How do you deal with corrupting blood?

I usually carry only 1 flask with remove bleeding, but it seems this is not enough for this build.
"
laburnum wrote:
How do you deal with corrupting blood?

I usually carry only 1 flask with remove bleeding, but it seems this is not enough for this build.

IC gives you corrupting blood immunity since it is physical damage.
Most of the time, i don't push my life flask (remove bleeding) because IC is already casted by CWDT.
Rest of the time, you still have 3-4 sec to react and push the flask.
If i use IC manually, i don't care about it at all.

This is exactly the same for puncture.
I reset the bandit and took +1 endurance charge, I'm liking the extra damage and immortal call uptime. Seeing 4 endurance charges and 4 power charges pretty regularly. Also 3 frenzy charges when blood rage is on.

Tree: Witch 93
"
Fate13 wrote:
I reset the bandit and took +1 endurance charge, I'm liking the extra damage and immortal call uptime. Seeing 4 endurance charges and 4 power charges pretty regularly. Also 3 frenzy charges when blood rage is on.

Thanks for info!
I'm going to test it right now in Apex of Sacrifice

EDIT
I tested against monsters and bosses. I felt the difference slightly against monsters and none against bosses. That's a feeling, nothing worth calculations. I'll keep my tree as it is then.
I checked your tree, and your path is next to the "Instability"... For me it's too far.
Last edited by Funsy on Oct 21, 2014, 4:14:07 PM
"
Funsy wrote:
"
Fate13 wrote:

Thanks for info!
I'm going to test it right now in Apex of Sacrifice

EDIT
I tested against monsters and bosses. I felt the difference slightly against monsters and none against bosses. That's a feeling, nothing worth calculations. I'll keep my tree as it is then.
I checked your tree, and your path is next to the "Instability"... For me it's too far.

Haha yeah it's more a preference thing. I have around 7.2k ES with the saffell's and shav's ring. My arc does 3.1k dps and discharge does 11.5k dps with all charges up.
how were u able to discharge without any cast on crit gem? i'm confused :D
"
pathofasia wrote:
how were u able to discharge without any cast on crit gem? i'm confused :D

This is a "cast on hit" build, not a "cast on crit".

Mjölner is doing the work: see the line "50% chance to cast socketed lightning spells on hit"

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info