[1.3] ► MJOLNOOB ◄ UBER ATZIRI FARMING - TIPS - ANTI REFLECT - RT or CRIT - SOLARIS or SHAV - MF

You'll find the video where i kill reflect uber Atziri with the cheap gear here in 4 hours from now
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
Would this be viable for beyond?
Yo Funsy, for the bloodmagic / vaal pact variant, how did u solve the life regen issue when attacking? Is flasking the only way? You can't leech life back because of ghost reaver.

EDIT : I understand now, you are using LGOH.
Last edited by Shogen on Oct 19, 2014, 1:41:05 AM
Have you tried to equip shav ring with solaris lorica build? Can u sustain RF with it?
...if only i had 100 exalts...
"
jallaland wrote:
Would this be viable for beyond?

I don't advice it.

you'd have to gear with the expensive variant (with shav).
Also, the only way you'll have to not die would be to avoid uber Atziri map, unless you're an extremely skilled player when fighting Atziri. Trash mobs, Vaal and Trio wouldn't be a problem at all though, constantly using manual IC as you can see on the uber Atziri videos with cheap variant.

"
lky940820 wrote:
Have you tried to equip shav ring with solaris lorica build? Can u sustain RF with it?

Yes i tried it and i can only sustain RF using ruby flask (4 sec per use). With some training you'd be able to constantly use RF removing it from time to time with a dousing (removes burning) flask.
I choosed not to do it, only using RF against huge boss fights.

"
sighlight wrote:
...if only i had 100 exalts...

Farming really slowly like 1 or 2 hours per day during 50 days, you'd be able to reach those 100ex (2ex per day). Don't be lazy, make alterations and chaos recipes to sell for exalts...
At what level can the average player farm Atziri effectively using the cheep variant?
"
Brimba wrote:
At what level can the average player farm Atziri effectively using the cheep variant?

Normal or uber Atziri?

EDIT:
With equivalent gear as mine: (same amount of ES)
- For uber, at level 88 with this tree
- For normal, as soon as you have 3.5k ES (using manual IC against mob)
Last edited by Funsy on Oct 19, 2014, 1:58:09 PM
I updated the TIPS section with those 2 subjects:
- immortal call
- uber atziri
"
Funsy wrote:
"
Brimba wrote:

Normal or uber Atziri?

I was speaking of normal, because it never occurred to me that it might be possible to take on uber at sub-90. Thanks for the reply, now I have even more to look forward to. I used 71 regrets to help pay for my Voll's Devotion, so I am back to leveling up a new witch, but it should be worth it.

Somewhere you mentioned that English is not your main language and if we saw something that could be improved to let you know. Under the heading “Why this "Mjolnoob" version of RainbowNuke?” I would change “but i was tired to die on reflect because” to “but I was tired of dying to reflect because”.

Thanks for the great guide.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info