[1.3] ► MJOLNOOB ◄ UBER ATZIRI FARMING - TIPS - ANTI REFLECT - RT or CRIT - SOLARIS or SHAV - MF

Expensive but super fun! :D loving it +1
Is there any trick to bypass the hp pot spamming when playing with VP?
yeah u can. just do on your shavs RRRBBG

Molten Strike
Life Gain on hit
GMP
Curse on Hit
Ele Weakness
Multistike

i have with blood rage on 0.16 atk speed (molten Strike tooltip)
ah thx for that - thought LGOH would add to ES with GR - but seems there is always things to learn ;)
hey Funsy
long time no see, how is life?
you still play PoE?
i just got back and can't wait for act 4 going to be fun =)
IGN: Tonicwitch

HI Guys! Great build, I can't wait trying it when the patch (and the free restat) hits us.

Short question, what is the point is speding 2 points to get "Practical application"?
You cannot be stunned anyway and the +20strength/inte can be taken somewhere else I guess (Might for the strength)

Thanks in advance for your answers
Last edited by hubdelafonk on Jun 11, 2015, 12:51:27 PM
hi guys

is there a templar Version of this build floating about ?

Thanks in advance

Yes, check under "[1.3] Only some examples of tree/gear".

"
Shaghar wrote:
hi guys

is there a templar Version of this build floating about ?

Thanks in advance

Also cool Build. Went LowLife with Mjölner at Level 65 and it's working good so far :) Why no quality Blood Magic Gem with Blood Rage? It's awesome.
Never thought I would get that Immortal Aegis feeling again, best build I have played in a long time.

Last edited by mardukthewolf on May 9, 2015, 11:24:09 AM
Hi guys,

I really like this build and im saving money to get my mjolnir. I was thinking though if it were possible to run this build as a flicker striker? I mean would it work? really love the idea that you wont need a COC in the gem slots because mjolnir sorta acts like the COC without even trying to crit.

what do you guys think? possible?

Thanks

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info