[1.3] ► MJOLNOOB ◄ UBER ATZIRI FARMING - TIPS - ANTI REFLECT - RT or CRIT - SOLARIS or SHAV - MF

"
SaoDiSeng wrote:
"
Shecutor wrote:
Since so many of color its so expensive so what aboute using cyclone ? like cyclone-faster atack-lgoh-inc aoe-conc efect in 5 link for example in 6 link can drop 1 of them and made curse on hit + curse what aboute this ?? maby its not optimal but for start when you dont have so many currency to off coloure shavo ?? i ask couse this build look rly fine i got 5 l shav and with 74 lvl and i consider to made this build sinse my ranger are not good enought to slay uber

Why do you want to put conc effect in the 5L? to increase dmg for cyclone ?

But anyway, it can be a good idea, worth to try.

i youst say for example bether was inc aoe and curse on hit pls look

idea cclone lgoh faster curse on hit ele weaknes and i made it with 5 chroms
I've updated the "TIPS/Uber Atziri map: Alluring Abyss/General tactics" with:
You need to use Dream Fragments to clear the map and against Vaal

------------------------

@muir
Isn't a ruby flask with movespeed enough to avoid double FB? The problem is that you need ruby's, rumi's and 1 topaz against Atziri. IMO, here's no room for a quicksilver flask.

@Shecutor
Yes you can use cyclone instead of MS (not optimal though).
Cyclone + FA + LGOH + Inc AOE + CoH + Ele Weak, seams the best gems to use, being carefull with your overcapped resists when fighting Atziri (reflect curse).

Galax201
Thanks for your suggestion. That's a very nice idea!

@reimbowl
As muir told you, flameblast has fire penetration, so going for highest max fire resist is a good thing to do.
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
"
Funsy wrote:
I've updated the "TIPS/Uber Atziri map: Alluring Abyss/General tactics" with:
You need to use Dream Fragments to clear the map and against Vaal

------------------------

@muir
Isn't a ruby flask with movespeed enough to avoid double FB? The problem is that you need ruby's, rumi's and 1 topaz against Atziri. IMO, here's no room for a quicksilver flask.

Couple comments:

* I am planning to not use Dream Frags and rather use the large time margin of a 20 second IC (and 100% cold res on a Sapphire of Heat flask.)

* I don't see any chance to freeze on Vessel of the Vaal's ice storm, so believe 100% cold res (pots up) achieves the same effect.

* In my Apex tests, I'm really only comfortable with a Quicksilver of Adrenaline. This + Flask nodes is 119% run speed (20% on boots.) I wouldn't be comfortable doing this consistently with less run speed, noting that there are occasions when one starts a multistrike right as she starts the double fb.

* I am not building around Rumis because I do not want to rely upon a pseudo-random number generator to stay alive, rather the build will achieve 100% all res, with only the double fb posing an elemental dmg threat. My last solo attempt in HC ended in a death due to a "1%" event; spear through 90% evasion ondars & 62% attack block followed immediately by a flameblast through 71% spell block.

* In Apex tests so far, Level 20 CWDT-EC-IC-ID is producing between 7 and 16 second ICs depending on whether it triggers vs her in main form or split form, I think this is essentially equivalent to having Ondars given that her minimum spear damage is 4336 in solo form, 3468 for spray/fan both of which are > the Level 20 CWDT damage threshold. It seems from the video prior, her split phase spear is less damage again (~2322) but it is not clear what this damage is from the data mining site.
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Nov 25, 2014, 12:59:58 PM
So i'm gearing up for uber and it looks like most people in this thread used a high ES shield to kill her. I was thinking of using a saffell's because I have gotten comfortable with the extra max resist, but is it just way better to have all the extra ES?

What is the recommended shield setup? High ES for vaal/trio and saffell's for atziri?
20 degrees outside but toasty in the tunnel
Last edited by ishville on Nov 25, 2014, 7:06:58 PM
My problem is, if i dont want to get 5 off colour on shav. is there a good way to leave out the life gain on hit gem ?

i thought of lust for carnage, but i think its to low for lightning strike or moltenstrike mana cost (45 and 30)

what do u think ?
"
lkwpeter666 wrote:
My problem is, if i dont want to get 5 off colour on shav. is there a good way to leave out the life gain on hit gem ?

i thought of lust for carnage, but i think its to low for lightning strike or moltenstrike mana cost (45 and 30)

what do u think ?

i write my sugestion some post above autor says its ok so i tel again my option its cyclone+fa+lgoh+inc aoe+curse on hit + ele weak 3 of coloure 2 g 1 r i spend 5 chroms for that i know its not optimal with cyclone and yes you can take damn desync :) but with adrenaline flask its should give insane clear speed sinse cyclone its mov skil
BAM!

► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
Flicker strike is awesome for clearing easy content...
@BeerPact
Last edited by muir on Nov 26, 2014, 8:12:32 AM
"
Funsy wrote:
BAM!

Wow, color me impressed.

Would there be a possibility to use those on the crit variety and lose the vaal pact for more of something else (DPS/ES) you think?

"
muir wrote:
Flicker strike is awesome for clearing easy content...

Yeah, ive been using flicker on farming docks. Its crazy XD

Desynch will get you in the end tho.....
I haven't tried this but maybe it can help to put leap slam in the 6L lorica (or shav for the bravest dudes that can get full off color on it) to flee from those FB bastards and avoid getting killed (maybe without Ruby's and Rumi ??? :p).

But the problem could be Multistrike (that could make you jump multiple times ?).

I'm not at home to try it but the idea could be very useful, even in order to move faster from packs to packs.

About AOE : I already thought about it and tried the "increase area" and "area dmg" nodes from tree, and it seems to be a good option to do much DPS on trash (and on bosses with 12% more area dmg I think).

Here is my current tree : WitchCharger

I took also the ES/Armour wheel instead of the life/ES wheel to get less phy dmg and take 8% resistance which makes me more comfortable in eleweak/eleref maps.

I think that when I'll get Shav I'll drop this wheel to get more dmg -> more Vaal Pact leech.

Last reflexion, how about going to the skill duration wheel near from Vaal Pact to get +45% skill effect duration on IC/BR and stuff ?
Last edited by Arachnéa on Nov 26, 2014, 9:39:16 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info