[1.3] ► MJOLNOOB ◄ UBER ATZIRI FARMING - TIPS - ANTI REFLECT - RT or CRIT - SOLARIS or SHAV - MF

Oooooh nice calculator. Wish I knew about that one 3k chroms earlier xD
Do i loose much in Crit Version when i dont use Maligaro's ?
I would like to aim for more ES, so 200+ ES Gloves.
But not sure if crit gloves are a must have.
/
Last edited by Ceveth on Nov 24, 2014, 5:17:15 AM
I have 106% fire res using flasks to farm Uber, is it useful or resis are capped at 100%?
If resis are capped I could remove +max resis passives
"
muir wrote:
"
ishville wrote:
"
Mian_Scaratan wrote:
#jealous

So is 1r1g the best way to get off sockets on this? Ive just been going yolo crazy with all the chroms i could get my hands on, had 7 4-offs but no 5-off yet...

I'm buying my shavs today and I would really love to hear an answer to this from someone who has chrom'd a shavs. Is there a solid answer for whether or not vorici is the way to do it?

http://siveran.github.io/calc.html

Yes.

After yolo-wasting 3k chroms i now got it (RRRGGB) under 700 chroms spent using vorici! Thats so awesome XD
700 chroms? Are you guys serious? I have spent 15 ex on chroms so far and I have gotten 3G2R 3 seperate times using the vorici method.

I probably should have sold the first 5 off color I got and tried with a new one but my impatience is killing me. I'm assuming the normal method is to sell any 5 off color for a profit instead of literally throwing away tons of currency?

EDIT: Make it FOUR times

Is this real life? I think I cursed myself by rolling over it so many times.
20 degrees outside but toasty in the tunnel
Last edited by ishville on Nov 24, 2014, 12:07:44 PM
Those are cheap numbers...a friend and I spent like 50ex on chromes each...never got RRRGGB with vorici, trying everything except 1G1R....then in like 12 tries with 1G1R bamb...got it :X
To the people that don't want to spend 3k chroms;

Yes, you will have to press your life pot every 3/5seconds, but in return you don't have to apply curses. Also not possible for non-crit builds since you need a surgeon life pot in order to keep up the charges.

Anyway here is an atziri messy vaal, but deathless run of mine, currently "practicing" for uber;

http://www.twitch.tv/jackychaintellem/b/592316149

Using a low ES but high spell dmg shield. Should I really be using IC manually? Need some more tips before attempting uber
IGN; HugeCocInYourFace (Warbands)

EU timezone
To the people that don't want to spend 3k chroms;

Yes, you will have to press your life pot every 3/5seconds, but in return you don't have to apply curses. Also not possible for non-crit builds since you need a surgeon life pot in order to keep up the charges.

Anyway here is an atziri messy vaal, but deathless run of mine, currently "practicing" for uber;

http://www.twitch.tv/jackychaintellem/b/592316149

Using a low ES but high spell dmg shield. Should I really be using IC manually? Need some more tips before attempting uber
IGN; HugeCocInYourFace (Warbands)

EU timezone
"
Do i loose much in Crit Version when i dont use Maligaro's ?
I would like to aim for more ES, so 200+ ES Gloves.
But not sure if crit gloves are a must have.

You loose around 10% of your DPS by going from malis to voidbringers.

The best gloves (in terms of DPS) for the crit build are actually facebreakers of any roll. This is because they have 60% global crit multi, and crit chance actually hurts this build due to romira's. Extra gore is fun too.

These gloves are for sale btw. I decided to not play this build any more because I simply don't have the skill to do uber with self cast EC IC. No doubt it is a good build, but you can't be a noob if you want to do uber with it.
All my builds /view-thread/1430399

T14 'real' clearspeed challenge /1642265
Last edited by MatrixFactor on Nov 24, 2014, 12:37:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info