[1.3] ► MJOLNOOB ◄ UBER ATZIRI FARMING - TIPS - ANTI REFLECT - RT or CRIT - SOLARIS or SHAV - MF

I've been gathering the gear to switch to Rainbownuke after the Rampage - Standard merge, over from Etups's Mjolner build.

IF I get a Vertex, how much ES am I looking at, minimum, for my boots in order to farm normal Atziri with no fear? Also, could I stick with Doryani's or do I need the chaos res on my belt too?
IGN: NoahsArChen

"Oh awesome, this guy posted his current gear. Let me find him an upgrade!" ~Said no one ever.
Hey,

Just get the highest amount of ES on those items, depending on your budget. Remember you can do normal Atziri deathless with less than 4k ES (in one my videos).
About Atziri's fight, higher resists and spell block are more important than higher ES, and you already have saffel's, so np. Just be carefull to level up your PoF and PoL to 20 (empowered PoF and PoL are optionnal about normal Atziri).
Chaos resist is nice to get to slow de degeneration from BR. It only provides comfort when clearing map and isn't mandatory if you run fast enough to hit monsters.
► Shop ◄ Mirror service • Gear • Maps • Gems • Legacy ■ thread/545555
Hi you try run with BR+BM+Enchnce+Empower? its boost APS but we lost RF and ele wickness. It's when we have 1 socket ring. Now i try run BR+Enchace+Empower APS 6
. I don't have BM,interesting what APS with him and Enchance 3-4lvl.
Last edited by Pirial on Nov 15, 2014, 8:53:18 PM
soooo... someone has a spare mjölner for me?? :P
Last edited by standalone09 on Nov 16, 2014, 5:26:20 AM
"
Pirial wrote:
Hi you try run with BR+BM+Enchnce+Empower? its boost APS but we lost RF and ele wickness. It's when we have 1 socket ring. Now i try run BR+Enchace+Empower APS 6
. I don't have BM,interesting what APS with him and Enchance 3-4lvl.

Hi,

No i didn't try it on maps because i don't have space for those gems. I tried in my HO only, just to see the APS: 6.5 with lvl 3 enhance and Q20 blood magic. I didn't try with empower.
6.5k ES is enough to start trying Uber?
I think it's good op for psyhical damage builds, nere 15% leeche and gg aps. Now i'm 86 lvl, think maby up 88 lvl,take 2 30 Str nodes and swap gloves
swap to
and
i have 5k ES,with gloves it's 5.6k but its unreal 4 red colors(
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAW8MfQ18DjwQfxFQFHEXLxslHNwdFB1PH8cksCW8KPoqOCycLKYtHy2LL280CjW5Nug3ZjeDOlJCo0SrRnFHBklRSbFLrkyzUDBVrlfJWK9Z81xrXIpfamaebRlwu3KpeA1713zZfll_xoCkghCCx4MJhEiG0Ycpi3qPRo-mj_qQVZDWkyeVIJuhn8uio6brpwinK6lurKq0DLiTwBrBxcHzw23GntDQ18_ZE9lb2t3b59-K37Dfv-GI4vfpAuoY6rrr7uwY74jw1fcy99f46_k3-tI=
Last edited by Pirial on Nov 16, 2014, 11:24:44 AM
"
arcadius wrote:
6.5k ES is enough to start trying Uber?

5k is enough if you play well with your flasks against Atziri but you'll need high max resists: 89% fire and at least 88% lightning (check TIPS section and the video with cheap gear). Also, you'll have to use IC manually and use RF against Vaal and Aziri (TIPS section again).

That's a lot of practise... But worth it!

GL

EDIT:

At least 88% fire res and 87% light res (cheap gear without elgacy saffel's)
Last edited by Funsy on Nov 16, 2014, 11:25:14 AM
Hi Mjolnoobs, I had some fun and got this - if anyone can have a use of it.

Silsamazing - lvl 100 Witch
SilAndTheVortex - lvl 100 Occultist
OK, so genuine proper question (my apologies if this has been answered already);

With this many aura's, charges and buffs going on how are you guys able to keep track of em during a fight? For me the monsters name+stats box thingy always overlap the important things i wish to keep track of; My time left on immortal call, if there's any nasty corrupting blood going on or more of that nonsense. Is there a way to NOT have those two overlap on the UI in this game? Like could i move monster stats/name or the buff list to the bottom of the screen? Or is there maybe a way to disable my aura's showing up completely, maybe a way to change the order in which all the buffs appear? Its really starting to bug me.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info