[2.5] Tempada's Dreamfeather Lightning Flurry Raider: Acro, Alpha's/Blood Dance/QotF, 200k+ DPS

If I would try to copy your build, i think i would go for full elreon's jewellery, some reduced mana cost of skills from tree (from hp nodes under templar, so pretty much no cost in terms of points, link) to get completely free skills. I think it is doable even with 6l.
very nice build
"
Norky wrote:
I got the impression that the great majority of your damage was lightning (the rest being phys. for mana leech?) , so that 50% lightning would amount to, say, 40% increased total damage. If it's lower, then yeah, probably not worth the 5 points to reach it. What proportion of your damage is lightning? Would you mind putting up a screenshot of the tooltip or char sheet for Cleave, please?

Lightning is the majority of damage, but I'd rather take pure elemental or melee (not to be confused with melee physical) damage nodes when possible to boost lightning AND cold damage (Added Cold Damage is one of my links) or lightning AND cold + physical (pure melee nodes).

Here's my Cleave offence tab:

Spoiler

"
SteKrz wrote:
If I would try to copy your build, i think i would go for full elreon's jewellery, some reduced mana cost of skills from tree (from hp nodes under templar, so pretty much no cost in terms of points, link) to get completely free skills. I think it is doable even with 6l.

It would be awesome to get the 6L cost close to zero, but I don't think it's worth taking those nodes on the tree. With just 1 Elreon accessory I'm good in a 6L, even without Clarity (as long as I'm not in a half regen map). If I wanted to, say, run Herald of Ice, I could do it with my current tree and two more Elreon accessories or by spending 3 skill points to reach an extra 4% reduced mana reserved node.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
Last edited by Tempada on Mar 9, 2015, 1:31:55 PM
I'm new player and i don't know if can use this guide for dual strike ? may be have to fix some node.
"
mnguyen2 wrote:
I'm new player and i don't know if can use this guide for dual strike ? may be have to fix some node.

Hi, Cleave is really the best skill to use with this skill tree. Did you want to use Dual Strike as your main skill? Use it for single target and use something else for area of effect? Dual Strike as a main skill requires slightly different links.

I actually don't recommend this build if you're a totally new player because it might be hard to acquire the necessary uniques, although you could try it self-found with rare elemental swords that have high attack speed.
Dreamfeather Elemental Cleave Ranger: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1087616
thanks mate :D
Hmm, I somehow missed that you were using Added Cold Damage support.

Thanks for the cleave screenshot. I make that about 77% lightning, 15% cold, 8% physical.
1939 mean lightning damage per hit
382.5 " cold
202.5 " physical
2524 combined

with Arcing blows
2908.5 lightning damage
+ 382.5 + 202.5 for
3493.5 combined
Unless my maths are wrong I make that around 38% increased total damage. Not bad, but no, not worth 5 points. Shame, I thought I was onto something.
hi i have a chest that has 5L ... What gem should i remove ty
"
laoster187 wrote:
hi i have a chest that has 5L ... What gem should i remove ty

Are you asking what gems to use in a 5L? What colors do you have?

Shoot for Cleave + Weapon Elemental Damage + Multistrike + Faster Attacks + Added Lightning Damage. The problem is that those colors are really hard to get on Queen of the Forest, so you have other options like Added Cold Damage and Culling Strike.
gz on build of the week sir! build looks HC viable, you can confirm?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info