[2.3] "Vulcan's Exemplar" Crit Dual Strike Slayer with Bino/Catalyst by fiqst

After months of doing different builds and with A4 coming up. I can still say this is still one of my favorite builds of all time. Am looking forward to a 2.0 version of the build and will likely play it on the next league that comes out :D keep it up.
Hello !

I'm using this build for a while, and mY Vulcan's examplar is a complete satisfaction. But even if i am full build for the bino's version i'm having insane mana issue by the way. And i got killed several time because my char is AAing like a retard lvl1 out of mana
"
Hello !

I'm using this build for a while, and mY Vulcan's examplar is a complete satisfaction. But even if i am full build for the bino's version i'm having insane mana issue by the way. And i got killed several time because my char is AAing like a retard lvl1 out of mana

Hi, and thanks!

I don't know your items but make sure you have some mana leech in your equipment, 1% is enough on 1 ring. If that's too hard, you can use 3 nodes to collect mind drinker near the shadow start.

---

When the JSON get released and the various skill tree programs are updated, I'll get to work on this build and Cyclonus. Not sure how to go about theorycrafting jewels but we'll see.
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
It's me again, i guess you see my items on this account. I am currently lvl88 with mana leech on the ammy. Maybe the Game play is a bit different from what I thought. For instance, I should dash then flicker, use dual a bit and after dash out before do the whole thing again for bosses I mean. Since I OS everything else.

Last edited by Malshtur on Apr 27, 2015, 11:47:54 AM
"
Malshtur wrote:
It's me again, i guess you see my items on this account. I am currently lvl88 with mana leech on the ammy. Maybe the Game play is a bit different from what I thought. For instance, I should dash then flicker, use dual a bit and after dash out before do the whole thing again for bosses I mean. Since I OS everything else.

I normally walk around with a quicksilver flask, as i approach a group of enemies, i target the middle mob and shift-flicker-DS. Its usually a seamless multi attack that kills the target mob and burns all other mobs.

Against bosses i do exactly what you're suggesting, i fliccker-Ds then WB away quickly when i sense danger.

i noticed that the reduced mana gem connected to hatred is only level 15. This might be the cause of your problems.

If you still have problems, you can always try this alternative version of the tree:

110 points

This tree drops the Charisma cluster (mana reserved) and drops the HoT auto-curse in favour of flicker-coc-curse. So basically, it uses only Hatred and the HoA 4L. This version requires that flicker more often.
Last edited by fiqst on Apr 28, 2015, 1:34:18 AM
Really interesting build :P! I switched my lvl 82 Duelist to this today and I am now sitting at 136k dps in town (no phys roll on Amulet sadly). Will be looking to buy a new Amulet but for now I just have to say it certainly does deliver. Will gradually get other gear upgrades as I go on.

My Gear
"
dfolucinda wrote:
Really interesting build :P! I switched my lvl 82 Duelist to this today and I am now sitting at 136k dps in town (no phys roll on Amulet sadly). Will be looking to buy a new Amulet but for now I just have to say it certainly does deliver. Will gradually get other gear upgrades as I go on.

My Gear

Really nice equipment set, thanks for sharing. Those resistance pieces are epic
Using the data-mined skill tree i have made a rudimentary tree based on what is current in the beta:

Beta skill tree

I basically copied the 1.3 tree into it. I removed Ondar's Guile since it is a bad node for melee builds.

There are 2 jewel slots within 1 passive point on the tree:

And 1 jewel slot within 2:

So the options for jewel enhancements are huge.

I haven't decided on the best jewels to pick yet.

This tree is subject to change as the beta progresses.
Last edited by fiqst on May 4, 2015, 2:44:14 AM
"
fiqst wrote:
"
dfolucinda wrote:

My Gear

Really nice equipment set, thanks for sharing. Those resistance pieces are epic

Thanks, Got my hands on this:

Now sitting at 144k In town.

EDIT: Did my first Atziri run on it and died Twice at the Queen herself (1 desync positioning on Double FB & one wrong flask). It was a real breeze though, and I am sure it will be even easier going forward as long as I remember to take in a Ruby flask :D
Last edited by dfolucinda on May 3, 2015, 8:44:50 AM
"
fiqst wrote:
Using the data-mined skill tree i have made a rudimentary tree based on what is current in the beta:

Beta skill tree

I basically copied the 1.3 tree into it. I removed Ondar's Guile since it is a bad node for melee builds.

There are 2 jewel slots within 1 passive point on the tree:

And 1 jewel slot within 2:

So the options for jewel enhancements are huge.

I haven't decided on the best jewels to pick yet.

This tree is subject to change as the beta progresses.

I'm wondering if anyone has been testing this in beta?
I think next wipe I am gunna give it a go, test vigilant strike.. And any other things that may juice this build up.
Any ideas/opinions are welcomed

At first glance of unique jewels, the combustible jewel looks like a great addition.
Last edited by Rant on May 3, 2015, 7:24:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info