[2.3] "Vulcan's Exemplar" Crit Dual Strike Slayer with Bino/Catalyst by fiqst

"
roguemjb wrote:
Damn dude, kick ass guide. Very well done. Going to try Hot-CoH-PCoC combo.

Hi, thanks!

I really liked your pvp build when i was playing blender a few months ago, so much so i decided to drop BoR for Abysuss and Lightning Coil never looked back. So thanks for that too
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Hello, when I reached 75lv, I switch bino's to Doryani's catalyst, the dps increased about 15000,

Is that the dps more or less the same, when get more critcal nodes, compared bino's + Doryani's vs 2 Doryani's?
and concern some bosses have elemental resist

Btw, I am using self cast enduring cry and immortal call,
Which body armour would you prefer?
Lightning coil or belly?

If I choose Lightning coil, I may choose the all elemental resist from the top left skill tree

Thank you in advance!
2x Doryani's is more powerful but you rely on life leech to survive. Also, ele reflect is a little more dangerous.

The Bino regen is better defensively

Lightning coil:
It's very hard to cap lightning and INT at the same time, so you have to equip high resist rings instead of dps. Like you said, you'll have to sacrifice nodes to get resists.

Belly:
Belly has resist so it's easier to equip dps jewellery. Also, +400 life is always good. This is my pick.

Great build man! Now trying it and have a question about Multistrike and faster attacks. Multistrike gives us more DPS due to more attack speed but with faster attacks our overkill damage is higher and we can control our char better (can kite, can strike only one mob that we choose). Why you choose MS over FA?
Last edited by MaxGor90 on Jan 20, 2015, 12:04:00 PM
"
MaxGor90 wrote:
Great build man! Now trying it and have a question about Multistrike and faster attacks. Multistrike gives us more DPS due to more attack speed but with faster attacks our overkill damage is higher and we can control our char better (can kite, can strike only one mob that we choose). Why you choose MS over FA?

For auto-targeting and mana control. FA would use too much mana
Hey fiqst!

Finally got to 91 on my build. Thought I'd show my stuff here before finishing my guide, which might take a few days.

First of all, my gear. Not too OP, but not too shabby either. Estimated cost of what it cost me is around 20ex. That being said, I was lucky to get good deals on my jewellery, which I believe is worth a lot more than what I spent on it.
Spoiler

Previously I was running with around 6k life and about 100k 6l cyclone on charges with the following tree.

The moment I hit 91, I spent over an exalts worth of regrets to respec into the following:

Now I have 5k life. The dps is real. On my 5l belly I now get 96k cyclone with charges. On a 6l the numbers are:
-115k with auras
-143k with charges
-207k with flask and vaal haste

I also tested numbers on dual strike. I use DS as a secondary attack in a 4l for reflect management. The tooltip with auras is 110k, and that's while using added fire. WED gives even more, but I wanted to level added fire to 20.

On a 6l, the dps is:
-261k with auras
-323k with charges
-446k with flask and vaal haste
Finally, a 20q dual strike gem would add even more dps :P

Thanks a lot for your help and advice mate. The guide should be up in a couple of days.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
Last edited by Etherfire on Jan 20, 2015, 5:23:38 PM
That build looks excellent, i can't wait to see it.

Do you use a blood magic gem when you use cyclone?
Yes, cyclone is with blood magic.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
hey, just wanna say thx for this awsome build, i play on torment 70lvl, bought binos knife and low roll items, spend like 6-7 ex, and i feel me immortal, 95kdps with stacks only with 4link, 1 more time thx for build
Thanks for reply,

I have one more question

for 7 more point to spend for more dps,

which path would you suggest 1st?

Duality + studious combatant + Attack speed and accuracy=7 pt or

Disemboweling 7 pt?

and I compared 4 pts Fencing vs Twin Terrors, it seems Fencing adds more damage.

which path would you suggest?

if some path adds less dps, I would rather choose life nodes

Thank you!

https://www.poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgQAuR2ZKxXsvYHKkITZZU29Nkd-vqdgQWNwGbSbLcrTLOndDVuvYnkV9gAG_MVnoId2459KfVb6d9d_K9aKMHxRR42_BbXUIzBx3ag6Qkt451Qk_f_ejX0j9k2S6NbndG1stUjz6ioLcFKmf-1BsbMWvyaVYeJVS4w2FSAqTUrIPye18m6qNZK3F4Dh4l44ljY9napsjNi9_gq3PsauPC13464-Z5vkUVBH7w5uadX4FCBfPxynDF9TpQ==

and my equi
Spoiler

Last edited by hkbutubaman on Jan 21, 2015, 2:09:19 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info