[2.3] "Vulcan's Exemplar" Crit Dual Strike Slayer with Bino/Catalyst by fiqst

Hey man! are u gonna update the build when the passive tree gets reset in 15 days?

Kind regards
A fan ;)
"
bloody_betty wrote:
Hey man! are u gonna update the build when the passive tree gets reset in 15 days?

Kind regards
A fan ;)

Yeah absolutely I will.

If the tree is released before expansion day like it was last time, expect the tree to be optimised before the respec.

Something I noticed from the latest Templar teaser pic, is that disembowelling seems to missing (maybe moved). This may mean that there might be a reduction in critical nodes
So many strikes within one breath.
But only one strike needed, for certain death.
Cool, i appreciate! :)
Still struggling to get the armor 6L, 150 fusing used so far but i like the build allot ;)
What do you think about to link Culling Strike in the fourth slot with HoT - Curse On hit - Assassin's mark?

Or you'll see Cullling Strike linked with Flicker strike or w
hirling blades?

Or directly in the main attack
Last edited by Squiki on Nov 28, 2014, 11:16:28 AM
"
Squiki wrote:
What do you think about to link Culling Strike in the fourth slot with HoT - Curse On hit - Assassin's mark?

Or you'll see Cullling Strike linked with Flicker strike or w
hirling blades?

Or directly in the main attack

I have tried culling strike in the green slot before and it works. But it lowers my mana pool, and I find myself firing blanks every now and again.

I have also tried level 3 enhance, which makes the lightning bolts very powerful, but mana gets ridiculously low. This is actually very good when I use lightning strike as my main attack as I double the dip the enhance gem.

I have been trying to re-colour some armour boots to be BBBR, with reduced mana in the red slot. I would prefer that setup when I get those colours.
Awesome,awesome,awesome build!There is a video of me learning how to kill atziri - my 2-nd attempt.Literally 1 minute b4 that i asked for advice if i should actually buy bino's knife and snakesbite since im running maligaros and a 267 dps dagger.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zXu5IrzxebY
"
stambo4 wrote:
Awesome,awesome,awesome build!There is a video of me learning how to kill atziri - my 2-nd attempt.Literally 1 minute b4 that i asked for advice if i should actually buy bino's knife and snakesbite since im running maligaros and a 267 dps dagger.

Your reaction was very mature.
Nemesis IGN: [Removed by Admin]
"
hellzer wrote:
"
stambo4 wrote:

Your reaction was very mature.

Does my reaction really matter?I was happy because i have never gotten any drop that is worth more than 1-2ex, also as i said i was just about to buy bino's.
Well gratz on getting a bino's. In my opinion it is the better weapon for the build, especially with the regen.
For try, for see, and for know.

This is a buff
That was epic.

A wonderful collection of coincidences:

You asked me to review your Atziri attempt on YouTube.
I suggested that you stream instead.
I started watching.
You had some trouble and I said I was jinxing you.
You asked if its worth using Bino's.
I said absolutely you should, regen is OP.
1 minute later one drops as if in agreement.

It was very entertaining. Thank you and Grats!
Last edited by fiqst on Dec 1, 2014, 2:18:58 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info