Beta Key Givaways to active loggers

"
troopertroup wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Wow, Another one of these threads?

My suggestions: Stop watching the timer. You'll get your email when you get it... Or not. Eventually, everybody will get in. If not into closed Beta, then open. Instead of kvetching about Beta invites, do your best to study the game. Read forum posts. Watch videos and streams. That way, when you do get your invite, you can be an effective, informed tester. That's a far more productive use of your time than joining the chorus of those who perceive injustice in a random draw.

I sure do agree with what your saying... But who are you to say im not a well qualified beta tester.

You got that from what I wrote? =0[.]o=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
"
Raycheetah wrote:
"
troopertroup wrote:
"
Raycheetah wrote:
Wow, Another one of these threads?

My suggestions: Stop watching the timer. You'll get your email when you get it... Or not. Eventually, everybody will get in. If not into closed Beta, then open. Instead of kvetching about Beta invites, do your best to study the game. Read forum posts. Watch videos and streams. That way, when you do get your invite, you can be an effective, informed tester. That's a far more productive use of your time than joining the chorus of those who perceive injustice in a random draw.

I sure do agree with what your saying... But who are you to say im not a well qualified beta tester.

You got that from what I wrote? =0[.]o=

Well the way you said... "Instead of kvetching about Beta invites, do your best to study the game. Read forum posts. Watch videos and streams. That way, when you do get your invite, you can be an effective, informed tester. That's a far more productive use of your time than joining the chorus of those who perceive injustice in a random draw."

That kind of struck a nerve because I do know what im doing lol... What I truely feel about this situation is that my PERSONAL opinion is that closed beta keys should be handled a bit more carefully than just going out and giving them to random people. I feel its important for early beta testers to be their to submit review, suggestions, or any other type of helpful things so this game can be the best of the best. Now do I not agree with what GGG has done with the way they handled the beta keys. No. I back GGG with all intentions on this decision... I wasnt quite through and I didnt state what i meant when i created this... my bad... but what i mean from all this is not to dis GGG and what they have done. But to spread my anger to others letting them know that i feel that beta users that dont contribute to forms or any other type of helpful actions should do so. Beta isnt just to play in my opinion. a beta is there for the Devs and others to obtain key and critical information from thier players and critics.
joined 11/25/11
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
It's partially because circumstances in the office mean I'm currently working from my hard drive instead of my solid state drive, meaning the game takes ages to compile, and keeping up with the forums is something I can do while it does that.

On an entirely off topic tangent, how much faster would you say your compiles are when working off SSD? Obviously it's enough to get you time to post on the forums. Would you say it's twice as fast? One more data point couldn't hurt for convincing them to upgrade my work machine :)
man when is that day that i can play this myself instead of just watching videos i,m dying to play it this 15 minute pick is kind of a joke ppl that just created the account 2 days ago get picked jokes and probably those ppl that just saw the website and said fuck it let me put my email

i'm fucking crazy about RPG games starting from diablo 1 titan quest , torchlight and many more and wanna test this one as it looks like diablo 3 but what the hell can i buy it somehow i don't mind paying just so i can test it i don't want to wait for this 15 min pick for 6 more month and seeing some ppl that never Played RPG game on they life come here and get beta key

if there is somehow i can get this beta key don't know pay for some special account or something can somebody let me know as I'm getting tired of looking at the website everyday and hoping if I'm next
"
darkmenx wrote:
man when is that day that i can play this myself instead of just watching videos i,m dying to play it this 15 minute pick is kind of a joke ppl that just created the account 2 days ago get picked jokes and probably those ppl that just saw the website and said fuck it let me put my email

i'm fucking crazy about RPG games starting from diablo 1 titan quest , torchlight and many more and wanna test this one as it looks like diablo 3 but what the hell can i buy it somehow i don't mind paying just so i can test it i don't want to wait for this 15 min pick for 6 more month and seeing some ppl that never Played RPG game on they life come here and get beta key

if there is somehow i can get this beta key don't know pay for some special account or something can somebody let me know as I'm getting tired of looking at the website everyday and hoping if I'm next

Go away, please - You are spamming every possible forum thread with an EXACTLY same message.
Smile, You're in Path of Exile !
The timer is fair !.../proud
The current timer is fair. There is no way to figure out which accounts are multis and which ones are or are not playing the game. You CAN play the beta without logging into the FORUMS.
I would like this!
"
Azuroth wrote:
"
Mark_GGG wrote:
It's partially because circumstances in the office mean I'm currently working from my hard drive instead of my solid state drive, meaning the game takes ages to compile, and keeping up with the forums is something I can do while it does that.

On an entirely off topic tangent, how much faster would you say your compiles are when working off SSD? Obviously it's enough to get you time to post on the forums. Would you say it's twice as fast? One more data point couldn't hurt for convincing them to upgrade my work machine :)
I'd say definitely more than twice as fast. Hard to be exact since depending what's changed it complies more or less code each time.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info