Build of the Week Season 3 Episode 6: Leap Slam Dyadus Ignite Shadow

"
kolton wrote:
"
Grats, dlrr. :)

I've noticed that he's quite happy whenever he sees someone using his axe(s).

WAHAHAHA! YAY! :D

Thanks Charan and Arch! :)

and indeed, kolton, I do get quite happy whenever I see someone use them :) alas, i'm not as good a unique maker as my other guildies so i'm more easily pleased ;p
it is not that your unique was badly designed

it was power creeped to death and this is not your fault

sadly any item with 'oh so big flat elemental damage!' that is not a jewelry/weapon with 2aps does not work in current meta

this makes your axe and Oro's Sacrifice - sadly - noobtraps

the general mechanics are cool, idea is sound and flavor makes sense but now for ignites we have Herald of Ash or anything dagger/crit

btw. Chris talking about leap slam being not used as attack skill. Dear GGG - leap slam is better attack skill than Sweep (not counting sweep-centered Hegemony Staff build that even tho everything is aligned perfectly for it to be great is just 'ok')
"

my one gripe -- gamespots video hosting is awful and slow to load .

"
JdKhan wrote:

Please for the love of God, .. have BOTW on PoE's youtube channel with the link posted in forum.
Gamespot's video hosting is HORRIBLE.

"
DexDeus wrote:

Yeah i also much prefer youtube but they will generate more publicity for the game if they but content on gamespot so i dont begrudge them it

"
lucksickle wrote:

Well, they should upload it on both. Or at least give gamespot their shitty premier and then upload it to youtube shortly after. Say +12 hours or so?

"
KhelThuzad wrote:

It will be uploaded on GGG's Youtube after a few days. Check their youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/grindinggear/videos

So I'll be everyone's saviour and tell you guys that gamespot has a couple youtube channels, one of which has the BotW videos on it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HX6J9uTsxOA
"
Grats, dlrr. :)

+1!
The Gemling Queen favours 'NotACuckRoach'.

Ethaereal │ Exaltreal │ Cherrubim │ Erremes │ Khainne │ Kaelous │ Balzael