Build of the Week Season 3 Episode 6: Leap Slam Dyadus Ignite Shadow

This build is so close to Arsonist and more burning damage nodes, and also so close to Lava Lash, I wonder if it would have been better to get these.
This build is like a super glass cannon so kind of irrelevant how much dps it does
i use a secret account because i am a politician that doesnt want the NSA to know i play poe.
Good fun build.
But ..
Please for the love of God, .. have BOTW on PoE's youtube channel with the link posted in forum.
Gamespot's video hosting is HORRIBLE.
Last edited by JdKhan on Oct 6, 2014, 8:22:53 PM
"
JdKhan wrote:
Good fun build.
But ..
Please for the love of God, .. have BOTW on PoE's youtube channel with the link posted in forum.
Gamespot's video hosting is HORRIBLE.

Yeah i also much prefer youtube but they will generate more publicity for the game if they but content on gamespot so i dont begrudge them it
Holy shit a Dyadus build O_o
Dys an sohm
Rohs an kyn
Sahl djahs afah
Mah morn narr
Interesting idea...

But i'd never use Leap Slam,
simply because of the annoying sound it makes.

Top 5 Annoying Skill Sounds:

5 - Leap Slam's "HUH-YUH POOM POOM POOM"
4 - Explosive Arrow's weak "poooof"
3 - Lightning Strike's "CHIT CHIT CHIT CHIT" (aka the typewriter skill)
2 - Storm Call's "zhack zhaa-aa-aa-aaaaaack"
1 - Shield Charge's "QUAAANG!"

Have mercy on us GGG, and consider tweaking the sounds of the skills that we have to hear repeated, for hours on end. :)
Last edited by Czarevna on Oct 6, 2014, 8:53:22 PM
Oh boy a Dyadus build. That's quite nice indeed. I recently tried to build one myself during Rampage league, but had to drop it, since it wasn't able to do even low level maps. (And so I stopped leveling the char at 73, because Docks got rather annoying after all...) I was focussing on low life and utilizing redbeak for a damage boost of the burning.

For anyone interested here's the link:

Nice BOTW after all, though I really can't see how Dyadus is supposed to work well in maps.
IGN: Laubblaeser
"
This is not a pre-requisite of builds of the week.

Never said it was.

"
This build is like a super glass cannon so kind of irrelevant how much dps it does

For a glass cannon, the dps/clearspeed is pretty sad imo.

"
DexDeus wrote:

Yeah i also much prefer youtube but they will generate more publicity for the game if they but content on gamespot so i dont begrudge them it

Well, they should upload it on both. Or at least give gamespot their shitty premier and then upload it to youtube shortly after. Say +12 hours or so?
It will be uploaded on GGG's Youtube after a few days. Check their youtube account: http://www.youtube.com/user/grindinggear/videos
Kick Ass and Chew Bubblegum - That's nature for you.
"A few days" is a pretty shitty time interval.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info