Build of the Week Season 3 Episode 6: Leap Slam Dyadus Ignite Shadow

If you'd like to submit a build for next week's episode, just post it in the class forums.

(Initially, this episode was posted with last week's video. That has been fixed now. Sorry about that!)
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
first

...another igniting build.
Last edited by DexDeus on Oct 6, 2014, 6:29:09 PM
Dyadus ? Mmmmm sounds interesting.
IGN : @Morgoth
Sweet Dyadus, I used a respec on one of my standard chars to mess around with dual wielding those.
Support a free Hong Kong.

I do not feel obliged to believe that the same God who has endowed us with
sense, reason, and intellect has intended us to forgo their use.
-Galileo Galilei
cool idea but not something I'd be interested in as the clear speed seems to be lacking for a rampage build. Still nice job.
great to see leap slam getting some love - and considering dyadus's sell for pittance in rampage (although price may rise a little now ) this build is relatively cheap to emulate.

my one gripe -- gamespots video hosting is awful and slow to load .
MY FIRST FIRST PAGE WOOT!!!

Anyway, nice build -> Build diversity FTW!!
"
Grats, dlrr. :)

I've noticed that he's quite happy whenever he sees someone using his axe(s).
IGN: NNQQ, Sporkay, Rands_
Not a very amazing build. Watched it off the guide's youtube links though, because fuck Gamespot, I'm not supporting your decision to partner off in such a way that you harm your playerbase by making us have to sit through using that disaster of a website rather than subitting BOTW on your own youtube channel as well. Not even Chris' top-quality narration voice makes it worth sitting through that shit.

On another note, that build does not look hardcore viable at all. It's quirky, and 'fun' at best, but the clearspeed seems pretty bad, as does its defenses. Not sure how/why this gets a feature but I can live with it.
Last edited by lucksickle on Oct 6, 2014, 7:17:47 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info