Content Update 1.2.3 Has Been Deployed!

when next act coming?!
Just Wanted To Say THANKS! I Put This Game Down A Year Ago, Then I Got Playing It Again A Couple Of Weeks Back And It Feels More Refined And Well Balanced!

And I LOVE The Rampage Kill Streaks!!! Keep Up The Good Work!
My Blog... If You Would Like To Read My Newest Poems... http://rwkt.blogspot.ca/
Awesome!
Loving the new patch, love my spiders, and also DROP BEARS!! lol, was that you Charan? ;)
"
Darkfyre wrote:
when next act coming?!

Sometime 2015.
"
Kagari wrote:
Nice hideout changes <3

I'll repeat myself but please, give us an option to lower portal sound individually, or at least give to option to kill the remaining map portals.

Most of the MTX portals are way to loud and i basically need to clear every single one of them one by one if i wanna chill in my hideout.

+1
I'm quite excited about the new changes. First off I'm going to enlarge my hideout! Thanks for all your work guys, well done.
woot!!! GGG IS god
"
geradon wrote:
"
"
evilrune wrote:
Well, nice patch and all, but it just killed my Beyond character when 6 or 7 of those Koala bears or whatever they are jumped out of the sky and killed my level 44 witch in less than a second. Nice one......

Sorry!

muhahaha, <dark voice>"first blood!"</dark voice>

Lol, when you are on your stroll through the forest, you best watch out for them cracked out koala bears dropping out the sky and start munching on your shins. Need me some thicker boots to keep them off. They were your creation Charan eh?

On the other note, the lower requirements for the hideout was an awesome change.
Patching server is sloooooooooow today! Wow.
IGN: JohnVonNeumann

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info