Content Update 1.2.3 Has Been Deployed!

Yay for dropping the levels to upgrade the hideout!
PoE players: Our game has a wide diversity of builds.

Also PoE players: The [league mechanic] doesn't need to be nerfed, you just need to play a [current meta] build!

MFers found strength in their Afflictions. They became reliant on them. I am not so foolish.
Well, nice patch and all, but it just killed my Beyond character when 6 or 7 of those Koala bears or whatever they are jumped out of the sky and killed my level 44 witch in less than a second. Nice one......
"
Edit: We've deployed a serverside fix just now to fix a problem where creating a new hideout didn't respect the new levels.

Still says I'd have to dismiss one...
In game contact @MajorAsshole

Challenge T-Shirt: 4/6 | Full Challenge Totems: 21/27
"
Redblade wrote:
"
Edit: We've deployed a serverside fix just now to fix a problem where creating a new hideout didn't respect the new levels.

Still says I'd have to dismiss one...

Same here.
Tin foil hats are a lie propagated by the aluminium industry.
Any plans to bring back Halloween pets? I want a hand running around my hideout :D
This is very nice! Didn't think I'll get a full hideout anytime soon.
IGNs
GroovyBeard
JooJooFromTheWell
somebody found a new map yet?
"
"
evilrune wrote:
Well, nice patch and all, but it just killed my Beyond character when 6 or 7 of those Koala bears or whatever they are jumped out of the sky and killed my level 44 witch in less than a second. Nice one......

Sorry!

muhahaha, <dark voice>"first blood!"</dark voice>

edit:
well done ggg, enjoyed killing some exiles yesterday before they start running away when you kill the guards.
age and treachery will triumph over youth and skill!
Last edited by vio on Sep 29, 2014, 2:22:53 AM
Nice hideout changes <3

I'll repeat myself but please, give us an option to lower portal sound individually, or at least give to option to kill the remaining map portals.

Most of the MTX portals are way to loud and i basically need to clear every single one of them one by one if i wanna chill in my hideout.
Maker of ZeeL's Amplifier.
thats a realy nice change, happy to read this!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info