Content Update 1.2.3 Has Been Deployed!

Well this is just...trolling me.
I spent about half a day grinding for vegan to turn lv 6 for like 300rep and didn't get him once, only wanted to change my hideout to the battle-scarred or what's it called. And now you tell me I could have a fully upgraded coast hideout probably tomorrow when haku turns 7?
I don't even...

Nonetheless all these upgrades, insane!! Keep up the amazing work :)
You're also allowed to shoot a WIN up in the sky!
Hey, hey! It's the Postal Dude! Get him!
great patch, keep up the good work
IGN TylordRampage
"
Chris wrote:
A last minute addition to the patch notes for 1.2.3 included:

We have reduced the master level required for larger hideout sizes. You can now upgrade your hideout at levels 5 and 7 (rather than 6 and 8) respectively.

"
Daenyo wrote:
Well this is just...trolling me.
I spent about half a day grinding for vegan to turn lv 6 for like 300rep and didn't get him once, only wanted to change my hideout to the battle-scarred or what's it called. And now you tell me I could have a fully upgraded coast hideout probably tomorrow when haku turns 7?
I don't even...

Nonetheless all these upgrades, insane!! Keep up the amazing work :)
You're also allowed to shoot a WIN up in the sky!

LOL! and YES, thank you. I am SO. CLOSE. to lvl 5 Vagan, and now I can relax a little.
Ive been waiting for this patch.... I feel much safer in my hideout now

http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1073447
Great work as always! Thank you GGG for this awesome game :)

Maybe it was mentioned somewhere before and I just misssed the information, but what happens with the hideouts when the challange legaues end? Will I have the option to decide between my standard and rampage ones?
Just did a lvl67 Elreon mission, and it seems unbalanced... Prior to that, I had never failed one. Heck, usually the relic kept 100% life. I failed that one, even though I had a split arrow/chain archer. One-shotting entire mobs just wasn't enough, too many kept coming at once. I'm puzzled.
IGNs -> MaitresseRemi/Mamie_Machette/MainDroiteMainGauche
Really like new mobs :)
Deer pet? Wtf?! This is BS, I'm going to have to buy another pack. Damn you guys, and your quality game making skillz!
changed the rarity of roling high flat phys mods on weapons.... can this be specifyed? is it now harder or easyer.. if harder have ggg taken into account the old shool eternal exalt 500+ ex budget crafts.. and even more interresting the drops of sellable itemes into this.. if u made master craft alittle to good... dont punish the original system!!!!
IGN jauertemplar
Jauershadow
"
Jauer wrote:
changed the rarity of roling high flat phys mods on weapons.... can this be specifyed? is it now harder or easyer.. if harder have ggg taken into account the old shool eternal exalt 500+ ex budget crafts.. and even more interresting the drops of sellable itemes into this.. if u made master craft alittle to good... dont punish the original system!!!!
Would like to hear a response to this.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info