1.2.3 Patch Notes

"
t_golgari wrote:
Ok, let talk about this...

You make some valid points, but miss what I dislike about the mod:
1. It's a watershed. Have it and you can craft any amount of godly gear. Don't have it and you can't. That is bad balance.
2. The price is in a currency you cannot attain unless you trade. So once again, there is a watershed between traders and soloists.
There are already too many such watersheds in the game. There is no feeling of gradual progress and balanced reward vs grind or risk.
May your maps be bountiful, exile
Last edited by SisterBlister on Sep 28, 2014, 6:44:37 AM
People who are calling this gear "godly" don't know what they mean by that. It's good gear... because you can choose the mods on it. It's not "godly" in that the mods you choose are forced to be inferior to what you can find by other methods.
^^
If GGG feels as if the update needs tweaking, GGG will fix the deficiencies and balance issues.
Last edited by SpellDamage on Sep 28, 2014, 3:29:08 PM
"
t_golgari wrote:

Well, no. It is not gamebreaking, it is just very good. And like all very good things in PoE, GGG wants it to be at least somewhat rare and a thing to aim for. Not a thing you just do on leveling gear...

Why people should aim for for decent gear? It's mandatory that very good or even godly gear is long term goal but decent or even just good gear should be fairly easy to get even for casuals.
Last edited by profeetta on Sep 28, 2014, 7:10:31 PM
Any ETA on when the patch hits? :)
Hardcore Theorycrafter
"
Shagsbeard wrote:
People who are calling this gear "godly" don't know what they mean by that. It's good gear... because you can choose the mods on it. It's not "godly" in that the mods you choose are forced to be inferior to what you can find by other methods.

That was my point, it isnt 'needed' it isnt game breaking, why make it more expensive?
~ Adapt, Improvise and Overcome
so does this update make the most valuable orbs even more expensive now?
Dark_Chicken - lvl 100 Marauder
Divine_Chicken - lvl 100 Duelist
So with lvl 7 master hideout I should now be able to invite up to 4 masters? But I can't.

OK, its bugged...
IGN: MsAnnoyance
Last edited by qquno on Sep 28, 2014, 9:40:20 PM
I see that we can upgrade our current level 7 hideout by talking to the master who owns it. However, once you do this (and invite a fourth master), you cannot switch to another level 7 hideout and retain the fourth master. It instead tells you that you must dismiss a master first. I assume this is a result of the necessity to upgrade each individual level 7 hideout to make it larger and allow a fourth master.

Is there a fix in the works for this, to allow us to switch between level 7 hideouts without temporarily dismissing a fourth master (and losing the reputation built up with that master)?
Last edited by DESNIMC0 on Sep 28, 2014, 9:45:00 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info