1.2.3 Patch Notes

Hm, nice :o
Fly you fools.
"
Chris wrote:
"
inDef wrote:
I don't notice any mention of the "Beacons" you previously announced for 1.2.3.

Did you re-think their addition after the immense amount of community feedback against them?

They're mentioned (not by name) in the Haku section. After the changes in this patch, his missions are a lot more fun now.

Is this GGG's official response
that current crit dagger mechanism
versus twohanded are fine
And you got no intent/ further plan to fix it?

Such shame GGG
Much disappointed
Last edited by GodKas on Sep 25, 2014, 10:36:05 PM
christ , when can we expect the upgrade to the guild system management ? its a pain to manage larger guilds without a way to tell which members are acvtives
They should have made multi-mod cost chaos orbs instead (a lot of them), because they are completely worthless and useless at the moment.
To me this update is just... well, I don't even know what to say.
One of the reasons I love poe is the crafting system.
I'm a long time player but I've never been a hardcore player. I've never had 12 hours a day to just farm to afford crafting. Never had any insane big drops.

But since the introduction of masters I've felt like I don't need to have an stashtab of exalts to craft. It's been accessable to me as a semi-softcore player. And I've loved it. It's been the most fun I've ever had in poe. It has given me a real reason to keep on mapping and grinding other than just leveling up and hoping for a big drop. The price increase of the "of crafting" mod may not seem like a big deal to some of you but to a fairly poor player who really enjoyed crafting it kinda is.

Also, the economy is going to be wrecked by this. Changing it mid league just seems strange to me.

Sorry about small rant but I got genuinely saddened by reading some of those changes.
Last edited by MadMaxMofo on Sep 25, 2014, 7:23:39 PM
Chris, I beg you to read what Im about to write

"
Qarl wrote:

The price of the "of Crafting" mod (which grants the ability to have multiple crafted mods) has been changed from one Divine Orb to two Exalted Orbs.

this mod was ridiculously buffing high level trading players who did not need the buff at all. Now by increasing the cost like this you are taking it much further out of the reach of self found players, while the high level trading players will have absolutely no problem getting 2 exalts. That is as chump change to people like us who make trades for items worth 10s if not 100s of exalted orbs fairly regularly as a Divine orb, and a complete joke of a price compared to what we paid for such items or to craft such items before.

However, for players who are not big time traders this is a ridiculous price, how often do you expect them to find 2 exalts? This does nothing to combat how much of a joke this mods power and price is for the ballers yet puts it further out of reach for people who couldnt get those items before. I believe this mod should have been prevented from working on weapons, it makes a joke of the game, but if you allow it to exist I implore you not to make this change for the sake of the people who are relying on 2 exalted orbs dropping now to actually use this. It does nothing to stop the problems with this mod and helps destroy the only good it could possibly do, which is help the very people who dont have 2 exalts in the first place.

If you find a 6 link from a corrupted box or a tabula you can make a divine from a vendor, theres ways to force a divine into your pocket from a self found perspective even if they dont drop, theres no way to make 2 exalts appear if they dont drop. So far in rampage I have found 1 exalt, if I were self found there I couldnt do the mod. However, I trade there, Ive bought pairs of boots for 10 exalts, Ive offered 15+ exalts for boots, because I trade I have that access, because I trade I didnt need this mod to make the game any easier to start with.

This is so, so, so wrong, please dont do this, either remove it or let it help the people who needed help.

I can't wait for the deer pet.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

"
Qarl wrote:

The price of the "of Crafting" mod (which grants the ability to have multiple crafted mods) has been changed from one Divine Orb to two Exalted Orbs.

this mod was ridiculously buffing high level trading players who did not need the buff at all. Now by increasing the cost like this you are taking it much further out of the reach of self found players, while the high level trading players will have absolutely no problem getting 2 exalts. That is as chump change to people like us who make trades for items worth 10s if not 100s of exalted orbs fairly regularly as a Divine orb, and a complete joke of a price compared to what we paid for such items or to craft such items before.

However, for players who are not big time traders this is a ridiculous price, how often do you expect them to find 2 exalts? This does nothing to combat how much of a joke this mods power and price is for the ballers yet puts it further out of reach for people who couldnt get those items before. I believe this mod should have been prevented from working on weapons, it makes a joke of the game, but if you allow it to exist I implore you not to make this change for the sake of the people who are relying on 2 exalted orbs dropping now to actually use this. It does nothing to stop the problems with this mod and helps destroy the only good it could possibly do, which is help the very people who dont have 2 exalts in the first place.

If you find a 6 link from a corrupted box or a tabula you can make a divine from a vendor, theres ways to force a divine into your pocket from a self found perspective even if they dont drop, theres no way to make 2 exalts appear if they dont drop. So far in rampage I have found 1 exalt, if I were self found there I couldnt do the mod. However, I trade there, Ive bought pairs of boots for 10 exalts, Ive offered 15+ exalts for boots, because I trade I have that access, because I trade I didnt need this mod to make the game any easier to start with.

This is so, so, so wrong, please dont do this, either remove it or let it help the people who needed help.

Thank you for properly wording my thoughts.
"
Snorkle_uk wrote:

"
Qarl wrote:

Exactly why they should have made it cost a lot of chaos orbs instead. Chaos are not only useless right now, but they are also farmable.
Aha
Saved

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info