:D
### r4wb1rd ###
Twitch: http://www.twitch.tv/r4wb1rd
YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/r4wb1rdGaming/
Babel PoE: https://github.com/rowolff/babel-poe/releases
"
MissDerry wrote:
"
The price of the "of Crafting" mod (which grants the ability to have multiple crafted mods) has been changed from one Divine Orb to two Exalted Orbs.

So anyone who previously crafted the OP wands etc with this have just increased their wealth by 2 ex per item whilst the poorer players lose access to the mod. Surely this is a bad decision. Personally I thought the mod was not balanced in the first place. It makes a lot of unique weapons defunct. I don't doubt GGG usually (except on that "fix" for being killed before map loading screen closes) but this seems like a 2 tier mistake.

Thats not what would be bothering me. you know all those people that bought stacks and stacks of divines knows they would go up eventually for like 5-10c each. yeah those guys, they just hit the big jackpot, because divines are an EX each now, lol.
IGN:Axe_Crazy
"
Qarl wrote:
The price of the "of Crafting" mod (which grants the ability to have multiple crafted mods) has been changed from one Divine Orb to two Exalted Orbs.

Two exalts? This is too much. One exalt I'd fully support but two... so much for the crafting fun.
IGN: deefa • Guild: <ACE> Alpha Crucis Exiles - poeurl.com/wpA • Discord: deefa#3298
Thanks for the patch. I was hoping to see removing crafting mod at earlier level however.
Divines are far more common than exalts

Why? Because vendoring tabula rasa gives you one. And tabulas drop frequently

Eleron mod is a stinking fiasco anyway. It should have had a limitation to 2 affixes

Right now entire itemisation and several uniques and definition of good got rooted up and destroyed.

Ggg. This mod (not its price that is irrelevant) was a terribad mistake
"
sidtherat wrote:
Divines are far more common than exalts
Why? Because vendoring tabula rasa gives you one. And tabulas drop frequently

Why vendor tabula when you can sell it on market for more than 1divine?
Anyway, it is still valid, divines are rarer than exalts.

"
sidtherat wrote:
This mod (not its price that is irrelevant) was a terribad mistake

agreed
Last edited by mobutu on Sep 26, 2014, 2:19:01 AM
"
Odoakar wrote:
So guess I'm never seeing carto again (got one in maybe 2 weeks of playing), plus let's allow rich to get richer. I'm at 6,5 with elreon, but what's the point when I'm sitting at 0 exalts, and last one dropped ages ago.

'Here's crafting for you to boost solo self found, but you'll have to trade to be able to craft'.

Terrible patch notes. And could you not be so vague. What the fuck does 'The rarity of higher tiers of the flat Physical Damage weapon mods have been adjusted.' means? You probably made Flaring more rarer, right? Why not says so?

Don't worry though. Just like legacy items, the multi crafted mods will soon be reverted back to only up to 2 additional crafts.. which in essence will make the 3+ crafted items legacy and extremely godly. You're right, the rich do get richer.

I also feel your pain about the cartoboxes myself. It's a joke they would reduce the spawn rate of them. I'm on the same boat as you, played for weeks and I'm 92 and have been in I don't know how many maps solo and in a party. And have found/seen what only a couple. I don't understand and never will their philosophy about that.

Keep the carto boxes the same spawn rate and balance it out when you're in a party. Leave us solo players out of it. They are the ones double-dipping ninja nerfs, not us.

Hopefully Chris oversee's this bologna patch and shares the same compassion we have for this game and does something before it goes live.
"Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map." - Haborym
Last edited by monkuar on Sep 26, 2014, 2:24:20 AM
The PoE playing/supporting community is the subject of bizarre human behavioral experimentation. Life in the petri dish!
"
Qarl wrote:

-
Good thing they nerfed the carto, it wasn't fun to find one in every map.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info