Hegemony's Duelist Immortal Wukong Janitor Build (Crit Sweep)

Will this be updated for 2.0?
Hey hege!

Stars aligned for me to have your freaking staff! So im asking if i can make this build as good as yours even though i have 5link hege staff and 5link LC? Hoping for fast reply and please make this updated until ACT 4 :'( Thanks hege hege <3
Hi Hege,

Will you be updating this build for Act4?
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
Hey Hege,

I'm just adding my voice since I have made a build very similar. Will you be updating for Act IV? I'm hoping the answer is yes. I guess you know the skill tree referenced in your writing is now blank. Be cool.
Hege if you can update SKILL TREE PLEASE ! to 2.0
this basically is my actual tree:
https://www.pathofexile.com/fullscreen-passive-skill-tree/AAAAAwQBuR2E2Ud-vTZlTb6nAdx346mUqW5fPxQg7w5QR-RRl3kJljkOGj72SIzPPfzAGm87eA218m6qSsg1kti9_gq3PkGH-eh8uCku2WGtjc9-dqzqGPcycqmSfdwjmG_lz9Ih8kGCB6yqWfPtRLyaQXLJZ6elcg-Ub2ZUZp760h0Uj0YTcUWO-4tYrl6lFm_jahZAhX2boffXrJg6WBEP215QMDsN7-v-j03jplcxnpsteHqpJ4Tv2sF07QUtVw3yL_Gseu9AoF4TWGOHalXGGjiQVaefn6MhVdw9B3XApvObaGXTb3lowQRGt7lDkwcs-4oiJyA=
hallo 2.0 SKILL TREE ??
It likely wont see an uodate guys. Build was heavily nerfed with the removal of the spell tag from warcrys.
ProbablyGettingNerfed - L100 Occultist
Vinktarded - L100 Pathfinder
GoogleDiversityHire - L100 Necromancer

3.13 was the pinnacle of PoE. IVYS+1 Gang 4 Life.
well dont get me wrong guys but this build is BUFFED after new patch.. sorry to say that this build was totally DEAD & CHEEZY to me with broken immortal call which i always refuse to use&abuse. let be honest(everyone) a build rely on 21 sec immortal call ? and GGG selected this build as build of the week? 21 fucking sec immortal call ! :D good old cheeeezzy poe days.. after decades ages and centuries GGG decided to balance poe abit. no cheezy immortal call - no acro phase acro max block cheeze- AA fix- mom fix- dagger crit aspeed dmg fixes and such..

i am super lazy to write guide(maybe i could/would write guide of my 3 chars in warbands) but i will upload my skill tree items gems and reasons&explainations of them today. the reason i want to that is many people asked my build items and such. when i look this thread people think build is dead :D build was totally DEAD before now its alive and rocking rolling ez bugatti.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info