Hegemony's Duelist Immortal Wukong Janitor Build (Crit Sweep)

updated for 1.3.0 Hege?????
Hey Hege!

Just wanted to know if Lightning Coil was still your choice for 1.3 ?

Maybe Belly of the beast would be better? Just let us know! :D <3
I'm tempted to do something similar to this with Scion. Doesn't seem as well situated, though. Any advice?
Awesome video explanation and guide! Just wondering if this is better/worse in 1.3.
IGN: TrulyRighteous
"
ArcanePenguin wrote:
Awesome video explanation and guide! Just wondering if this is better/worse in 1.3.
I would say better. With the same gear i had pre 1.3 which was decent but no where near good I gained about 5-6k dps and remained at the same amount of life.
:^)
Hi all. I have made a build around Hegemony's Era unique staff, similar to this. I have actually started the Ranger class since its damaging nodes are very effective. My character is Lv85 at the moment and I have little over 100K on a 5L Heavy Strike, it's amazingly satisfying to pulverize bosses instantly.

I have sadly died in Bloodlines league due to some random ISP or GGG disconnect. Just entered the map and first 3 mobs killed me and my friend who disconnected too. Sad times...

Check my endgame idea!

i saw few people asking earlier , im new to melee builds overall , is this staff viable ?
"
zinsid wrote:
"
BxJ wrote:
Is there any 1.3 tree update?

Found it here.

Thanks guys!
Hey, guys is this build still viable after Passive tree changes? it seems that there are lees crit related nodes around the path Hegemony's taken.
i think this build is near dead because you can only keep up 4 sek immortal call :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info