Hegemony's Duelist Immortal Wukong Janitor Build (Crit Sweep)

My favorite melee build EVER. Currency level 90 on rampage, and its a blast plan to take this one till the end.
This build looks sick. I've been playing sweep since closed beta and this one looks really intriguing. I want to play on beyond but I don't think i'll have the drive to make enough currency for the build.
Looks like a Very fun build.

However I'm a Std Player... :3 Goinga wait for the prices to settle further before vaaling a +1 power charges.
[Gear & Club] ¯\(°_°)/¯ #1 Professional Afk Club /2133058
[Hideout] New Oriath /2505008
[Pvp Trophy] PVP #1 EU & US EA /1591888 | | BM EA /1431163
[Dead] PSC La /1682118, Build BM PA /1296491, BM IG LL ST /1121092, Shop /874905
"God's in his Heaven, All's right with the world!" IGN: Libritannia
Good alternative to era? was using it for a Pure fire damage: crit IB avatar build that i wanted to make.. never got around to lvling it.... the staff still has some crafting open.
"
BrannDailor wrote:
Good alternative to era? was using it for a Pure fire damage: crit IB avatar build that i wanted to make.. never got around to lvling it.... the staff still has some crafting open.

yeah put hybrid on it. not too bad. the crit is on the low side, but not a bad staff overall
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe
Congratulations on Build of the week, Hegemony! :D
"The one who dies with the most toys is still dead."
- Geth, keeper of the Vault.

You know what really ginds my gears?

I am not able to play for a lot of hours a week. But i love to think about builds and plan builds that i havent seen to be popular before.

The last 3x times i started a build and progress slowly, it took about a few weeks for it to become at least very popular or even a flavor of the month...

\end{QQ}

Anyways, nice build! I started as Marauder with a slightly different tree in mind. Also used Marauder to go better in line with my chosen name : StaffedAnimal

One question which is probably answered anywhere before:
I suppose the +2 range only applies to the single target heavy strike as sweep as its own radius?
Love the build, and more-so love the staff! Thank you for designing an excellent melee staff! I can't wait to get my hands on one... yes I know this could all be misconstrued as sexual innuendo, and I just don't care, it's that good.
I can see your / Back is turned and / If I could I'd / Stick my knife in.
Crawl Away, TOOL

Don't get hacked. Make a new email for your account and use a long password.
Hey - I don't know if I'll get to try this anytime soon, based on my lack of free time. But I really wanted to say thanks for the long video. The explanations you gave were really great for a relative new person like me, and I just can't thank you enough for the in-depth discussion on all of the points you covered. I'm just now getting my first character in to Cruel, running solo on self-found gear, so a lot of the stuff discussed on the forums or in-game chat doesn't all make sense to me. But I found your video incredibly helpful, so thank you very much!
"
Phalthallus wrote:
Hey - I don't know if I'll get to try this anytime soon, based on my lack of free time. But I really wanted to say thanks for the long video. The explanations you gave were really great for a relative new person like me, and I just can't thank you enough for the in-depth discussion on all of the points you covered. I'm just now getting my first character in to Cruel, running solo on self-found gear, so a lot of the stuff discussed on the forums or in-game chat doesn't all make sense to me. But I found your video incredibly helpful, so thank you very much!

thank you. in my youtube channel you can find a lot of guides and tips/tricks. Just click on the playlists. Tell your friends! thanks
8/8 Overachiever
http://twitch.tv/hegemonyTV
http://www.youtube.com/user/hegemonypoe

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info