2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

"
PowerToys wrote:

what is you'r lightning ress? is it capped? because its not caped from gear.
plus what flasks you use? do you use topaz flask on this packs?

My Res is capped (Purity of Elements) at 79%.

I have not been using a Topaz flask and that's probably my issue.

How does the res flasks work exactly? So I see an ele reflect pack, pop the flask...then go in? Is that really what i've been doing wrong? lol...

^ NOOB.

P.S.

The other question: SHould I push for 5 more life nodes totaling 25% life or is the 3 evasion nodes and phase acrobatics more beneficial?

The highest map I have completed in a group is 77 and the highest I've done solo so far is 75. How much health should i target for 78 maps?

Any help would be appreciated.
Last edited by Prizy on Jan 29, 2015, 4:54:45 PM
Thank you for your great work!!

I'm wondering how can your cyclone attack speed be 4.1?

My attack speed is 2.5 even though I'm using haste aura(not vaal haste), gears and passive nodes are almost same as you.

and your skill tree passive nodes only increase 27% attack speed

I think 4.1 is too high...... isn't it?

Last edited by 18nom on Jan 29, 2015, 10:44:49 PM
The screens are from 1.2 pre Cyclone 20% ias nerf. Also the old tree may or may not have had a little bit more passive ias.

-p3dr0maz

"
18nom wrote:
Thank you for your great work!!

I'm wondering how can your cyclone attack speed be 4.1?

My attack speed is 2.5 even though I'm using haste aura(not vaal haste), gears and passive nodes are almost same as you.

and your skill tree passive nodes only increase 27% attack speed

I think 4.1 is too high...... isn't it?

IGN: RawbinHewd
Last edited by Cpt_Lustblood on Jan 30, 2015, 12:38:30 PM
Are you not able to run Light Purity cause of the overall state of your resists? That's fine but for example with Light Purity I'm at 82%. Still though a big enough pack and topaz flask or not you're gonna reflect too much. But you really should use Topaz for the extra +10%. People saying reflect are a joke, like me, are using Vaal Pact. Don't even think twice about reflect now.
-p3dr0maz
"
"
PowerToys wrote:

what is you'r lightning ress? is it capped? because its not caped from gear.
plus what flasks you use? do you use topaz flask on this packs?

My Res is capped (Purity of Elements) at 79%.

I have not been using a Topaz flask and that's probably my issue.

How does the res flasks work exactly? So I see an ele reflect pack, pop the flask...then go in? Is that really what i've been doing wrong? lol...

^ NOOB.

P.S.

The other question: SHould I push for 5 more life nodes totaling 25% life or is the 3 evasion nodes and phase acrobatics more beneficial?

The highest map I have completed in a group is 77 and the highest I've done solo so far is 75. How much health should i target for 78 maps?

Any help would be appreciated.
IGN: RawbinHewd
"
Cpt_Lustblood wrote:
Are you not able to run Light Purity cause of the overall state of your resists? That's fine but for example with Light Purity I'm at 82%. Still though a big enough pack and topaz flask or not you're gonna reflect too much. But you really should use Topaz for the extra +10%. People saying reflect are a joke, like me, are using Vaal Pact. Don't even think twice about reflect now.
-p3dr0maz

I am also using vaal pact. And now I'm using a Topaz as well. We'll see if that works. hopefully it will.

Thanks for the help.
Question for anyone qualified to answer. I want to run this build, but I'm a new player (6 days on new league) and don't have much currency yet. I did however just find a near perfect divinarius and was wondering if you guys think that would be a good weapon for this build for now?

It seems like it has all of the right stats except for attack speed, right? Good enough for now for a low budget version of build?
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

@RasalGhulAvenged
divinarius would be godtier if it has crit chance but it doesnt making it not very good :(
Also what about these boots to start with for a budget build until I can afford some good ones, is there any reason not to use these things? Heck, they seem like they'd even be good end-game until you desperately need the resists and stuff? Maybe even get a perf roll pair and use them forever if I can get resists elsewhere?

Also, one more question, I'm pretty sure it is, but I just want to verify, this dagger I bought today will work with the build quite well, correct?

Also, is Saffel's Frame still the ideal shield to be using even though the 1.3 tree has us taking Vaal Pact? I noticed that the OP's post has him using a different shield in the 1.3 torment league even though he could surely afford a Saffel's Frame?
"Battle not with monsters, lest ye become a monster, and if you gaze into the abyss, the abyss gazes also into you."
-Friedrich Nietzsche

@RasalGhulAvenged
Last edited by jeffadkins51 on Feb 1, 2015, 1:13:53 AM
If u use that dagger, then u can't use Elemental Equilibrium, because u will do lightning damage with cyclone due to that dagger.

U want flat cold/fire damage on your gear, doesn't even have to be much.
That way u proc EE with cyclone and your lightning discharge will hit extra hard.

About the Saffel's Frame, I think it's still the ideal shield if u can manage resists and u wanna do Atziri eventually.
Last edited by JaTochNietDan on Feb 1, 2015, 8:17:40 AM
"
JaTochNietDan wrote:
If u use that dagger, then u can't use Elemental Equilibrium, because u will do lightning damage with cyclone due to that dagger.

U want flat cold/fire damage on your gear, doesn't even have to be much.
That way u proc EE with cyclone and your lightning discharge will hit extra hard.

About the Saffel's Frame, I think it's still the ideal shield if u can manage resists and u wanna do Atziri eventually.

Oh man, I didn't even think about that... Not being able to use EE is going to be a huge DPS loss, crap... not sure what to do about that now, uhg..
-Friedrich Nietzsche

@RasalGhulAvenged

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info