2.3 Fakener (budget fake Mjölner) build - Trickster Version

HOW?! How you have 4.1 attack per second??? where you get 150%+ attack speed modifer???
"
hello797 wrote:
HOW?! How you have 4.1 attack per second??? where you get 150%+ attack speed modifer???

Pretty sure that's from Rampage, before the nerf to Cyclone.
Abisslayer, the Tank of Blades! - https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/1751060
Abisswalds, the Flaskman!

"
Dysmal wrote:
"
hello797 wrote:

believe it or not multistrike is a viable option for cyclone. it doesnt take over control of it anymore. just basically adds free attack speed and sort of reduces the cost since u attack twice in one cast
I love pie.
Pretty neat build.

I run a variation of this build using blood dance boots. Pretty damn awesome as power charges and frenzy charges seem to work very well in conjunction and damage goes through the roof.

Going to switch to a perfect Saffell's soon (maybe when I start mapping hard core).

Currently using this dagger in my MH which i got for a ridiculous deal of 5 chaos.

Build is fun as hell. Oh...and since 4Ring dex gear is so crazy I went with CWDT,IC,EC, and Temporal Chains.
i m selling entire #1 CoC discharge Cyclone build
EPIC CHEAP and discount

add me ign: BlackBozambo

"
xSyK0TiC wrote:
"
Dysmal wrote:
"
hello797 wrote:

believe it or not multistrike is a viable option for cyclone. it doesnt take over control of it anymore. just basically adds free attack speed and sort of reduces the cost since u attack twice in one cast

1.2.0 patch notes state: "This skill can no longer be supported by the Multistrike support gem"

http://pathofexile.gamepedia.com/Cyclone

-> I do NOT believe ;)
“Losing a limb is no excuse for cowardice.” - Master Sollis, "Blood Song"
Hello, if i have some lightning damage on my dagger would it still be ok to use elemental equilibrium?
Also should i remove life leech when i swap to doriani belt and put something else?

Here is my gear:
Spoiler
"
valy25031 wrote:
Hello, if i have some lightning damage on my dagger would it still be ok to use elemental equilibrium?
Also should i remove life leech when i swap to doriani belt and put something else?

I'm wondering the same thing. 2% lightning leech is all you need for higher maps? Right now I have leech linked and was going to test Doryani's + Dagger leech...and replacing LL from links to Increased AoE.

Unsure when to do this. I may just wait until I get a six link to actually do anything else. I feel unsafe without the leech on the links....especially with Vaal Pact taking 60% of it right out of the picture.

Good question btw.
"
"
valy25031 wrote:

I'm wondering the same thing. 2% lightning leech is all you need for higher maps? Right now I have leech linked and was going to test Doryani's + Dagger leech...and replacing LL from links to Increased AoE.

Unsure when to do this. I may just wait until I get a six link to actually do anything else. I feel unsafe without the leech on the links....especially with Vaal Pact taking 60% of it right out of the picture.

Good question btw.

2% LL is absolutely viable but it depend of your DPS, as you leach 2% of the damage you deal.

"
valy25031 wrote:

Here is my gear:
Spoiler

If you have lightning damage on your dagger then you loose the benefit of EE.
You have 2 options :

1. replace a dagger and every other item that have lightning damage on it.
2. drop EE and invest the points in something else like more aoe, crit modifiers/multipliers, survivability etc...
Last edited by PowerToys on Jan 26, 2015, 2:43:05 PM
maybe i'm missing something here

but how is he leeching life? no gem.. no points in tree... and most damage elemental.... wut?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info