RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Any chance on a lvl up guilde for Templar ? =D
"
oldgood wrote:
"
krazydude wrote:
Want to try this build out but the skill tree for levelling.. None of those links are working :/

"
oldgood wrote:

1. Go to EB (Eldritch Battery)
2. Get all life regen/ life nodes / inner force if your PoF ready(gem level 20)
3. Get mana regen/ Celestial nodes

General advices for leveling
-Use 4-line Incinerate-Spell echo-Added chaos-LMP all the way up to your level 65+
-Use Cybil's claw for leveling. It's cheap and very effective with incinerate. Or use corrupted amulet or Catarina's 1% fire damage life leach if you got really good wand/scepter, before you get Doryani's.
-Run Clarity, AA as auras. Herald of Thunder if you ok with mana.

Templar 35 point
https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUATwRDyGjyPC1M_69s-ehBh7c-xq64k-vuKPqCxxEtfIPN-iycEFiHZa-3MjQfApUgLR9MswQH2wuCHsHzfA5boKdVogDwHw==

51 -just optional, for example. You can pick up Quick Recovery/Heart and Soul/Arcanist/Barbarism first - up to you.

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUATwRDyGjyPC1M_69s-ehBh7c-xq64k-vuKPqCxxEtfIPN-iycEFiHZa-3MjQfApUgLR9MswQH2wuCHsHzhNkB3L6KeA2pbrXyNZLYvf4KBS1673TthO9hIeLqJ9WnVXwOW6CiAPAf

83 points(level 65) - you ready to run RF, can equip Rise of Phoenix

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUATwRDyGjyPC1M_69s-ehBh7c-xq64k-vuKPqCxxEtfIPN-iycEFiHZa-3MjQfApUgLR9MswQH2wuCHsHzhNkB3L6KeA2pbrXyNZLYvf4KBS1673TthO9hIeLqJ9UJ9tR8Bg4n7cT2z36tjdlhGS5fP8EEeWgLYe8OFCBTUkWdmuBqQ8BUvOprF5Sg2mJodKIA8B9VxoPbU6UMXxynW6CnVXwOxFj2SA==

106 points (level 86)

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgUATwRDyGjyPC1M_69s-ehBh7c-xq64k-vuKPqCxxEtfIPN-iycEFiHZa-3MjQfApUgLR9MswQH2wuCHsHzhNkB3L6KeA2pbrXyNZLYvf4KBS1673TthO9hIeLqJ9UJ9tR8Bg4n7cT2z36tjdlhGS5fP8EEeWgLYe8OFCBTUkWdmuBqQ8BUvOprF5Sg2mJodKIA8B9VxoPbU6UMXxynW6CnVXwOxFj2SJo74XOCm5BVJy_sOMAaGjh65nGFY_1G17FC2rnV-MS4vTZHfl8q6-TGnhB_DH0=

Is there a way to pin helpful posts like this? It seems to be a very common question.
Last edited by Balthor5000 on Jan 4, 2015, 1:17:38 PM
"
broseidon07 wrote:
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
"
broseidon07 wrote:
Why no fire dory's belt assuming you can get the resists elsewhere?

Has no health on it, you'd be missing out on a large chunk of possible +to maximum life...thats really the only reason, so if your fine with lower health go for it...just remember the lower health the more stuns/freezes/shocks/ignites will effect you...he runs with 6kish, I feel just fine with 5kish...all personal preference.

ya, I was thinking about taking OAK first instead of kill, and then use dori's belt instead of life belt. The extra dmg and fire life leech would be good IMO and I could still get good cold and light resist. I could always swap that around, but I can't really swap around bandit choices. What's your personal preference?

Doryani belt sucks. It aint all Bad but is a lot worse then a good rare. 150life is nothing to leave out, period. U gain damage for rf and life regeb. All is capped, 1percent gets u capped with good gear and its cheap to get even without the catalyst.

Great build, currently running it with my lvl 78 Templar.
Just got to get a 6L CoD before trying Atziri, I'm still using Tabula atm.
@Balthor5000

Thanks i did miss that one =D
Why isn't Holy Fire taken for 4 points on this build? 75% increased burning damage seems like a flat 75% increased RF damage, no? Correct me.
I followed your guide as best I could (the tree links wouldn't work). I took inner force at first but went back and removed it. I'm currently lvl 76 and I know I need to get different gear but I cannot use RF. Any suggestions? I bought a lvl 18 purity of fire.
"
pbslim7 wrote:
I followed your guide as best I could (the tree links wouldn't work). I took inner force at first but went back and removed it. I'm currently lvl 76 and I know I need to get different gear but I cannot use RF. Any suggestions? I bought a lvl 18 purity of fire.

There is everything u need in the FAQ, even a link to more detailed knowledge.
If u get 87fire resistance and abou 12%regen u can use it, if u don´t...well...get it?

To use inner force u need lvl20 purity, like stated on mostly any page:D
My post was unclear on my problem. I read the FAQ, when its (RF) is equiped its grayed out on my skill bar and when I mouse over it it just says skill cannot be used. That's the problem I'm having, there is no explanation I can find for it. I've tried doing google searches for people with similar problems but I cannot find anything. I'm trying to see what criteria isn't met making the skill not useable.
Last edited by pbslim7 on Jan 6, 2015, 8:46:42 AM
Im having some major problems with Y'ara'az - the dual striker in the 2nd fight on the way to atziri. Hes the one to be killed last obviously, but he's giving me major trouble. Thing is, even with curse immunity up, he can just literally 2-shot me in a second. I mean thats why we play softcore n all, but its still annoying to lose XP to that guy. Hes the only dangerous part about the entire atziri zone, but I just dont know what hes doing exactly. Im putting up an armor pot, fire res pot and curse immunity quicksilver pot and still - 2 doublestrikes and im dead. Whats up with that? I noticed how its a very good idea to just kite him around the room until hes not burning anymore, but what does the burn actually do? Couldnt find any info on that

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info