RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Hey Zac, curious how the alpha is working out for you? Running an empower now since my purities are only 19 but I was thinking about the Alphas last night.
Censored.
Killed Atziri with this build for the first time yesterday. Did 3 runs and got 3 doryani's catalyst...which was nice.
5.2k life, 4.1k Incinerate DPS, 680 mana unreserved, level 85

I have another pair of boots and helm to switch too, but i ran out of chrome orbs so....yea waiting on that to do the sockets. They give another 100 life and 250 unreserved mana.
Congrats! You don't have RF do you? And also how is the lmp vs gmp?
Censored.
Last edited by kolyaboo on Jan 7, 2015, 10:01:21 PM
hi im very interested in this build. Now my question ... is this build also good to play with a legacy 6l lightning coil ? Or is a cloak of defiance much better ?
"
walentaz wrote:
"
mindrust8 wrote:
Wheres the skill tree for 1.3?

In the first page it says its updated, but starting point is templar wtf?

Because after 1.3 changes it's less wasted nodes with Templar. Basically with marauder, your are 3points behind, so you arrive at the same point later, or save few nodes elsewhere. But you can still build on Marauder. I'm also trying this build atm and I'm making it on Scion. The downside of building it on marauder and scion is the slow start. No dps nodes near start, so you are leveling up slower. With templar you can always get some dps nodes early on.

I have one question from myself. I'm not yet able to run RF, but can someone tell, what portion of overall dps RF does? Scenario: you fight atziri, shotgun with Incinerate and burn with RF. What is approximate ratio of dps output of these skills (for example 70/30, 60/40)? I know it depends on HP for RF and scaling stats for Incinerate, but I want to know how much running RF is it worth.
In other words, how crucial is RF in atziri fight dps wise?

RF includes a MORE spell damage multiplier which at level one will boost your incinerate damage by 40% without taking the RF burn into account. The sooner you can run RF, the better. I know it's not exact damage ratios like you wanted, but that's largely dependent on your life and supports for incinerate.
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Congrats! You don't have RF do you? And also how is the lmp vs gmp?

RF is in my gloves with Conc effect, increased AOE and increased burning damage. I keep a dousing flask at all times to turn it off if i have heavy degens on me (or ele weakness/flammability). I much prefer LMP. I don't mind having to position a bit more carefully in order to do more damage.
"
DBB2003 wrote:
hi im very interested in this build. Now my question ... is this build also good to play with a legacy 6l lightning coil ? Or is a cloak of defiance much better ?

Inc - LMP - BM - Lightning - FC - echo using a vanilla RF setup worked really well for me on Atziri when I tried it. 5k tooltip. You'll need to roll bare chromes on it though, I would do Vorici 3xblue and hope to get 1 red 1 green.
Last edited by PigeonSmasher on Jan 8, 2015, 4:52:38 AM
"
kolyaboo wrote:
Hey Zac, curious how the alpha is working out for you? Running an empower now since my purities are only 19 but I was thinking about the Alphas last night.

Hey dude just saw this. Well since i went iron reflexes and unwavering stance i figured why the hell not. The
immunity to freeze is nice especially since we are in melee range. It buffs my grace so now i have 67% phys damage reduction at lvl 75. My purity of fire and passives give me 89% fire ress and i have 13.1% life regen so no problem running righteous fire, it helped me run righteous fire straight away because of the plus 2 to pof. Working on getting inner force now. I have to use mana leech in my 5 link since i don't take any regen nodes (those points are going into health). I think i need to level a bit more to get more mana or will get the mana nodes in duelist to get more mana. This way i can comfortably run a 3rd aura with no fear what so ever of running low on mana (therefore no need for mana pots). Undecided on what it will be (purity of lightning aside which i am leveling for atziri). Maybe herald of thunder for increased dps. In summary its working very well lol dont know if i will trade it for gg helm if i find one. Not to sure which would be better (since we get no life on alphas.

Gear so far, sitting on nearly 5k hp and 1.7 odd k tootlip. Pretty much melt shit although i really want a 6 link to get fire pen in.

Spoiler

Once i get a good pair of boots will swap righteous fire into it and put cwdt molten shell and decoy in scepter.
I like the idea of the alpha and I think I will give it a try. My PoF is now 20, lightning nearly so. With an empower that will bring them up an extra 1% which can't hurt.

Also (see below) if you notice the cold ring will be able to come off and I can offset the mana loss from the helm with another ring and less mana for auras.

Spoiler

Will post about results when I get around to experiment.
Censored.
Im playing this build in bloodlines, and doing really good.

Atm i cant run RF so my dps is low, need few more levels.

My gear:

Spoiler

I need more links in my CoD, maybe change my boots for ones with movespeed, another mana regen ring, and a doryanis (i guess im getting it from atziri, because is +10ex in this league).

Thanks for the build!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info