RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

the resistances need to be 75%? or without 75% I can die much faster?
huebr
"
idiofa wrote:

From what you can see they need to be max but fire especially needs to be higher to deal with the damage you take from righteous fire. Hope that helps.
"
idiofa wrote:
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
"
idiofa wrote:
someone help me, I did this build but only have 1500 dps on incinerate and RF enabled it will have 2k to 4.5k HP someone can see my gear and tell me if this good and what needs improvement, PS: I have 7 exalted to buy new items please tips

my gear

You're gems aren't leveled, as they level you will gain chunks of dps...without seeing your tree can't really judge any further, but unless you went way off track it should be fine! You have the BIS weapon and the rest of our gear doesn't really influence our dps...there are pieces, but they aren't necessary! For instance you could theoretically get cast speed, spell power/increased fire on rings or amulet...but it's better to focus on HP/Mana/mana regen/Resist on you're gear so I don't suggest that unless you're really lucky and get one with one of those included. There is also a few unquies that could be tossed in, but at the cost of health...which hurts RF...and Survivability...

Also HoL is better than HoI, wasn't out when he made his guide...more dps...and drop you're craft on you're ring, added dmg mods don't help spells...unless its spell power, or increased fire dmg, or cast speed. Things like 12-24 fire, 14-29 lightning, so on and so forth don't work.

My Tree at lvl 92! And gear for comparison, currently 5.2k hp, 378 mana per second, and 5822K on GMP Incinerate

Spoiler

As you can see, besides the weapon there is no part of my gear that increases our dps...it's all gem levels, passives, and quality gem's < Not required, I just felt like doing it! It does however add a nice chunk of dps, not going to lie!

my skill tree http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAAdwEBwSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXxBYES0UIBkuGjgcpx8CJy8n1SftKPosnC0fMjQ1kjwtPfxBh0WdRtdHfkyzTP9TUlOlVcZYY18qXz9hIWP9aHRo8nGFdO14DXloeuZ673yDgpuCx4PbhNmE74dlkFWUoJUgmjua4KIAqW6tja9sr7exQrXytz64k702vorAGsBmwQTB88RYxLjE9sauxtjN-s9-1HzVptX42L3ZYdpi2rnhc-Lq6-Tr7uw47TzvDvAf9kj56P4K

I do not know which item to change for anybody I take the resistances will fall , you know some way to level the faster gems?

Your current tree looks fine, and no sadly...if you get lucky and get paradise with zana it would help...other than that no, gems level slow! Unless you straight up have the currency to by level 20 gems.
"
Zac89 wrote:
"
idiofa wrote:

From what you can see they need to be max but fire especially needs to be higher to deal with the damage you take from righteous fire. Hope that helps.

then, I have 87% resistances fire, I can stay under 75% in other resistances or is best left with even 75?
huebr
"
idiofa wrote:
"
Zac89 wrote:
"
idiofa wrote:

then, I have 87% resistances fire, I can stay under 75% in other resistances or is best left with even 75?

To run RF with buff nods you need 89 fire, 1 point from tree, 8 points from the shield, 4 from lvl20 PoF, and buff nods give you an extra point for a total of 89%...you also need 12.3 life regen...without buff nods you need 87% and 11.3% life regen...all other resist will be 75%, with the except of switching HoL to PoL when you are doing apex of sacrifice
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Jan 3, 2015, 1:34:27 PM
Hey there I need your help.
I really don't get how to make RF running stable. On skill tree I skilled 12,7% life reg. Fire resistance is on 87% and RF is still not stable.
Here is my gear and my skills. Where is the point I'm missing?

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBTwRDyFugp1V8Dmjy8B-iAASzwGbhc5o7gpvtPNWm7DgnL5BVGjivbEz_PC3Grrc-HKcMX0GH-eiCxwx9EH_Gnij66-6a4EWdU1K4k836fIMRLSycEFiHZa-3MjQfAgQHg9tVxkyzLR-VIMHzgh7bC8T2ffUn7QYO1HwJ9hku2WGtjc9-_grYvTWStfKpbngNC2F5aMEEXz8UIO8OGj58uCku9kjEWL6KAdyE2cS41fji6mEhhO907SfVYEsFLQ==

"
Lletho wrote:
I really don't get how to make RF running stable. On skill tree I skilled 12,7% life reg. Fire resistance is on 87% and RF is still not stable.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUBTwRDyFugp1V8Dmjy8B-iAASzwGbhc5o7gpvtPNWm7DgnL5BVGjivbEz_PC3Grrc-HKcMX0GH-eiCxwx9EH_Gnij66-6a4EWdU1K4k836fIMRLSycEFiHZa-3MjQfAgQHg9tVxkyzLR-VIMHzgh7bC8T2ffUn7QYO1HwJ9hku2WGtjc9-_grYvTWStfKpbngNC2F5aMEEXz8UIO8OGj58uCku9kjEWL6KAdyE2cS41fji6mEhhO907SfVYEsFLQ==

Purity of fire is not level 20, can only take buff nods when you have a level 20 purity of fire...takes 89% you get 88% with purity of fire at level 20, and the buff nods boost purity of fire by an addition point for a total of 89%...so drop buff nods till you get level 20 purity of fire..
"
Lletho wrote:

Ur purity of fire isnt lvl 20 and u are using inner force, use inner force only when ur purity of fire is lvl 20. If u bothered to read Q/A u would notice whats wrong...
Ign SacredThief
Yeah you are right I missed that point.
Thanks for helping out.
Guys what should be the best incinerate setup for a 5 link?

Inc/gmp/spell echo/faster casting/faster proje

OR

Inc/gmp/spell ehco/faster casting/fire pene?

and why dont use chaos damage for faster casting for a dps boost? thx

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info