RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Nice to have read that discussion. Brain bleeding but I got through fine.

Ok so, I need to buy a CoD for Atziri Farming?

A CoD with Low roll on mana and increased Evasion and Energy Shield doesn't seem to matter much from my extremely limited knowledge (lol).

I just went with this build bec of that 1ex Atziri Farming, -- (but I think, it aint' 1ex at all). I'm guessing the answer is for HC you probably want a CoD. For Torment, it's a quality of life (but you don't wanna lose portals right?).

I'm level 82 now, can I do it?

On a side note, is there any other build that can farm atziri on level 80's? Or even 70's?

Ty for the suggestion on my wand, didn't know spell dmg aint good for this build.

Btw, Light Warp + high level CWDT good right? But you'd use sockets for that.. How about dropping Reduce Duration gem, replace it with a CWDT? Just thinking here.

Edit: also, any recommended flask setup?
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
Last edited by ManicCompression on Jan 1, 2015, 9:24:52 PM
hey there. loving this build so far. by the way the best character for progressing in the new hc league.

i have one question tho. what do you all think about doryanis invitation with fire dmg % ? would it make any sense buying it because of the fire dmg benefits and the life leech of 1% fire dmg ?

anyone tried it with this build ? was just curious because the fire dmg life leech seems to be quite interesting.
"
dan166 wrote:
hey there. loving this build so far. by the way the best character for progressing in the new hc league.

i have one question tho. what do you all think about doryanis invitation with fire dmg % ? would it make any sense buying it because of the fire dmg benefits and the life leech of 1% fire dmg ?

anyone tried it with this build ? was just curious because the fire dmg life leech seems to be quite interesting.

The %fire damage and leech are nice but you will lose over 100 life (and it's a huge amount) if you have a good rare belt.
So it will not worth it IMO
Last edited by darkragnarok100 on Jan 1, 2015, 11:48:12 PM
I am unable to run the inner force wheel at level 86 with all life regen nodes taken, level 19 purity and rise equipped. 5k life 641 life regen per second. Which is only like, what? 7% per second? I don't understand.. Do I actually need life regen on gear to obtain this amount of regen? Because I have none.
"
Marysvillain wrote:
I am unable to run the inner force wheel at level 86 with all life regen nodes taken, level 19 purity and rise equipped. 5k life 641 life regen per second. Which is only like, what? 7% per second? I don't understand.. Do I actually need life regen on gear to obtain this amount of regen? Because I have none.

You need level 20 purity of fire.
"
fakeThranduil wrote:
"
Marysvillain wrote:

You need level 20 purity of fire.

I think he says you need 89% anyways doesn't he? I only have 87 right now, so even at 20 i'd have 88 right?

Also, my mana pool is only about 2k total, after reserve i have like 700. Would I be wrong to take Righteous decree?(in the templar starting area) That seems like a massive mana node.(Thinking of MoM here from COD)
Last edited by Marysvillain on Jan 2, 2015, 2:25:29 AM
Wrong. With lvl20 purity u get 89 from picking up inner force...
Its easy, get lvl20 purity, inner force and its good, use lvl19 or lvl12, 11 it doesnt matter its not enough even lvl19 and 99%xp is not enough:)

"
Ok so, I need to buy a CoD for Atziri Farming?

In HC u do. in SC, u dont, but u will need to be GOOD AT it.

"
hat do you all think about doryanis invitation with fire dmg % ?

U lose 400-500life, that´s a lot. LVl90++, softcore why not? It doesn´t matter, but the leech is not needed since you should have it on your weapon.

"
Mimimi armour better then CoD

SC and level 90++ maybe, u will be able to grab some armour nodes, it will work, if u like it there u go nobody keeps u from using it. But, get a really good armour with more life if u do.
Last edited by purplet on Jan 2, 2015, 3:14:10 AM
"
purplet wrote:

"
Mimimi armour better then CoD

LoL.

Finally got my CoD -
. It was a such a struggle.
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
someone help me, I did this build but only have 1500 dps on incinerate and RF enabled it will have 2k to 4.5k HP someone can see my gear and tell me if this good and what needs improvement, PS: I have 7 exalted to buy new items please tips

my gear
huebr
"
idiofa wrote:
someone help me, I did this build but only have 1500 dps on incinerate and RF enabled it will have 2k to 4.5k HP someone can see my gear and tell me if this good and what needs improvement, PS: I have 7 exalted to buy new items please tips

my gear

You're gems aren't leveled, as they level you will gain chunks of dps...without seeing your tree can't really judge any further, but unless you went way off track it should be fine! You have the BIS weapon and the rest of our gear doesn't really influence our dps...there are pieces, but they aren't necessary! For instance you could theoretically get cast speed, spell power/increased fire on rings or amulet...but it's better to focus on HP/Mana/mana regen/Resist on you're gear so I don't suggest that unless you're really lucky and get one with one of those included. There is also a few unquies that could be tossed in, but at the cost of health...which hurts RF...and Survivability...

Also HoL is better than HoI, wasn't out when he made his guide...more dps...and drop you're craft on you're ring, added dmg mods don't help spells...unless its spell power, or increased fire dmg, or cast speed. Things like 12-24 fire, 14-29 lightning, so on and so forth don't work.

My Tree at lvl 92! And gear for comparison, currently 5.2k hp, 378 mana per second, and 5822K on GMP Incinerate

Spoiler

As you can see, besides the weapon there is no part of my gear that increases our dps...it's all gem levels, passives, and quality gem's < Not required, I just felt like doing it! It does however add a nice chunk of dps, not going to lie!

Last edited by justinmm1988 on Jan 2, 2015, 8:38:50 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info