RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

why no burning dmg?? still good without burning damage in tree?
"
Soulreaper911 wrote:
Hey i also have the same issue as Fexxo, I can tell im not far off but i can't figure out what i need to fix.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwEBwUtBg4J9hBYES0ZLh8CJ9Un7Sj6LJwtHzI0NZI8LUGHQ8hFnUyzTP9PBFNSVcZboGEhaPJ07XgNeu98DnyDffWCHoKbgseD24TZhO-HZZUgmuCiAKdVqW6tja9sr7e18rc-uJO-isHzxPbGrs36z37UfNi92WHbC-Fz4urr7u0g8B_56P4K

I don't have a Cloak of defiance yet and my fire res is at 84% , Life regen is 321 per second. Have RoF on also.

Do you have level 17 purity of fire ?
1ex build :(, im getting wrecked at maps, so many close call on Dark Forest Map.

I should run grace?
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
"
1ex build :(, im getting wrecked at maps, so many close call on Dark Forest Map.

I should run grace?

Your not using Cloak of Defiance, key part of the build! I suggest picking 1 up, even if you can't afford legacy the non-legacy version will do. If for some reason you can't afford even the non-legacy version then yes you will have to run grace, according to his FAQ...never tried it myself, id imagine it's not nearly as good as using COD though! Also drop HoI for HoL, it does more dps...it wasn't around at the time of his guide, and he's never updated that part.

Here is my current tree (lvl 92), and gear to show links...currently 5.2k hp and 5.7k on GMP incinerate, I have 378 mana per sec and about 700 health per sec...I wreck maps, only maps ive had trouble with are Death and Taxes and Poor-Joys Asylum.

Spoiler
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Jan 1, 2015, 3:48:16 AM
any other expensive uniques that would be good with this build? im already geared up nicely
@justinmm1988

Thanks! Running Armour Mastery seems great since I like movement speed.

I'm only lvl81 atm, havent taken that 20% life wheel near witch start, so I only have 4.4k life, 2k armor, 596.6 life regen, 212.9 mana regen.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwEBwSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXxBYES0UIBkuGjgcpx8CJy8n1SftKPosnC0fMjQ1kjwtQYdDyEWdRtdMs0z_TwRTUlOlVcZboF8_YSFj_Wh0aPJxhXTteA15aHrmeu98DnyDffWCHoKbgseD24TZhO-HZZBVlKCVIJo7muCiAKdVqW6tja9sr7exQrXytz64k76KwBrAZsEEwfPEWMS4xPbGrs36z37UfNWm1fjYvdlh2mLaudsL4XPi6uvu7DjtPO8O8B_2SPno_go=

Are my stats fine? And getting a CoD would help a lot?
I think I can now afford CoD, just need to sell some more.

I'm running both HoL and HoI but i need to use Purity of Light bec i was on a lightning damage map.

BTW, have you used that CWDT + Light Warp tactic that's explained on that other Incinerate Build?
PoE-TradeMacro - https://github.com/PoE-TradeMacro/POE-TradeMacro/
ExileTrade - http://exiletrade.github.io/
Last edited by ManicCompression on Jan 1, 2015, 4:54:02 AM
"
@justinmm1988

Thanks! Running Armour Mastery seems great since I like movement speed.

I'm only lvl81 atm, havent taken that 20% life wheel near witch start, so I only have 4.4k life, 2k armor, 596.6 life regen, 212.9 mana regen.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwEBwSzBS0GDgn2C2EMXxBYES0UIBkuGjgcpx8CJy8n1SftKPosnC0fMjQ1kjwtQYdDyEWdRtdMs0z_TwRTUlOlVcZboF8_YSFj_Wh0aPJxhXTteA15aHrmeu98DnyDffWCHoKbgseD24TZhO-HZZBVlKCVIJo7muCiAKdVqW6tja9sr7exQrXytz64k76KwBrAZsEEwfPEWMS4xPbGrs36z37UfNWm1fjYvdlh2mLaudsL4XPi6uvu7DjtPO8O8B_2SPno_go=

Are my stats fine? And getting a CoD would help a lot?
I think I can now afford CoD, just need to sell some more.

I'm running both HoL and HoI but i need to use Purity of Light bec i was on a lightning damage map.

BTW, have you used that CWDT + Light Warp tactic that's explained on that other Incinerate Build?

You don't have to take Armour Mastery, I take it because I prefer it over the 3 Scion life regen nods because you gain a very minuscule amount of life regen by taking them, RF eats pretty much all of you life regen. You only need 12.3% to sustain RF with the buff nods + lvl20 purity of fire, i'm at 12.5%...picking up the extra at Scion start just isn't worth it in my eye's over boosting your base armour a little more. Even if you pick the Scion nods up thats 1.2% life regen left over, at 6k life your talking 70 life regen, to small to even amount to anything!

And yes using COD helps, this was the first build ive actually used a COD for and it was like night and day! After using it I understand why they lowered it from 40% to 30%! lol

And for stats just focus gear with these stats not necessarily in this order, high life would be of highest priority however....high +Life/+Maximum Mana/Int/Mana Regen/Resist/+ES...those are the core stats that will yield the best results! Getting a good amulet like I have will insure you don't need to spend any unnecessary dex point in the tree, and on other pieces of gear. My amulet gives me a whooping 70 dex! And it was self found, thank you RNG gods! lol

As for running both heralds I wouldn't, just doesn't leave much mana left over when your using CoD...I like to have at least 800 mana left over at the bare minimum, currently at 1200 left over when using Clarity, HoL, and PoF.

Another thing is id drop that wand for some pure elemental, or at least fire! RF scales with life/elemental/fire/Burn dmg, not spell dmg...Picking elemental or fire with benefit both incinerate and RF, Dorayani's is BIS...mine cost me 1ex on standard. I think i got it cheap however, not sure.

Another thing is I don't see an elemental life leech on your wand, and you don't seem to be using the life leech gem...RF eats our regen, so our regen doesn't serve as our life gain resource. So unless you plan to live off life pots id get the ele-life leech craft, use the gem, or pick up the BIS weapon that comes with 1%.

Also id recommend over capping resist, at least fire! That way Elemental Weakness and Flammability has no affect on your RF, cant do anything about Vulnerability to my knowledge, and shocking ground will still cause us to burn for more than we regen but it will fix those 2!
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Jan 1, 2015, 5:39:20 AM
"
justinmm1988 wrote:

... this was the first build ive actually used a COD for and it was like night and day! After using it I understand why they lowered it from 40% to 30%! lol ...

... I like to have at least 800 mana left over at the bare minimum, currently at 1200 left over when using Clarity, HoL, and PoF.

The thing is that with that low amount of mana the cod nerf is completely pointless. For this build a new cod is just as good as an old one.
Example: Let's say your toon has 1000 mana left for mom.
Now you get a single hit for let's say 5000. Then (while we ignore aa) 30% of that hit would be 1500 which is already 50% more than mom can take away from that hit. Having 40% would make the amount mom could could off in theory raise to 2000. That would be twice as much as mom could actually do. So 40% is completely pointless because 30% is already more than enough. PLUS that is what happens when a low 5k hit strikes you. Against higher hits more mom % are even more pointless. Only if hits are lower than 3333 hp the nerf to cod will influence anything. There are builds out there with very high amounts of mana left and for them cod is bis but for this build here cod is ok but by far not bis. As we have seen cod reaches it's maximum usefulness for our build at hits below 3333. If you get hit for 10k (again ignoring aa) your hp still get hit by a solid 9k. For that reason a 6l with high AR and life or high ar & es will do a much better job especially if you take 10 hits for 3000 within 1 sec. cod is only able to reduce the first hit while all the other hits whoop your ass. On the other hand it is very easy to get enough ar to reduce ALL these hits by an even bigger amount. And before some smartass asks, yes I do own a 6L cod:

BUT the second I will 6L my new chest I will sell the cod for sure.

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Jan 1, 2015, 8:08:29 AM
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
justinmm1988 wrote:

... this was the first build ive actually used a COD for and it was like night and day! After using it I understand why they lowered it from 40% to 30%! lol ...

... I like to have at least 800 mana left over at the bare minimum, currently at 1200 left over when using Clarity, HoL, and PoF.

The thing is that with that low amount of mana the cod nerf is completely pointless. For this build a new cod is just as good as an old one.
Example: Let's say your toon has 1000 mana left for mom.
Now you get a single hit for let's say 5000. Then (while we ignore aa) 30% of that hit would be 1500 which is already 50% more than mom can take away from that hit. Having 40% would make the amount mom could could off in theory raise to 2000. That would be twice as much as mom could actually do. So 40% is completely pointless because 30% is already more than enough. PLUS that is what happens when a low 5k hit strikes you. Against higher hits more mom % are even more pointless. Only if hits are lower than 3333 hp the nerf to cod will influence anything. There are builds out there with very high amounts of mana left and for them cod is bis but for this build here cod is ok but by far not bis. As we have seen cod reaches for our build it's maximum usefulness at hits below 3333. If you get hit for 10k (again ignoring aa) your hp still get hit by a solid 9k. For that reason a 6l with high AR and life or high ar & es will do a much better job because if you take 10 hits for 3000 within 1 sec. cod is only able to reduce the first hit while all the other hits whoop your ass. On the other hand it is very easy to get enough ar to reduce ALL these hits by an even bigger amount. And before some smartass asks, yes I own a 6L cod:

BUT the second I will 6L my new chest I will sell the cod for sure.

I Disagree, 10% extra mitigation is 10% extra mitigation! Only in very rare circumstances do I ever get hit hard enough to drain my 1200 remaining mana pool. Death and Taxes and Poor-Joy's Asylum, Trio, Palace Dom are just some of the fights that are ruff on your mana pool. And if your using flask right + AA there is no reason why your hp should fall below 50% like ever, and with high mana regen (350+) neither should your mana pool! A standard empowered AA gives 194 reduction on phys and fire, so your set on those 2 types...maybe, just maybe if your being shocked like on double Vaal...anyways if you don't like it sell it, I like it...tried other chest...this works best imo.

However unless your using some other chest with passive mitigation I really dont see the point in switching...or why one would think it would be better than this chest...without a decent amount of armour or evasion (40%+ evasion or 40% reduction via armour) I think its quite pointless to choose another chest without any passive mitigation...you'd be squishy as hell!
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Jan 1, 2015, 8:32:13 AM
"
justinmm1988 wrote:

I Disagree, 10% extra mitigation is 10% extra mitigation!

It is NOT 10% extra mitigration, it is only 10% extra mitigration IF you have enough mana!
Mechanics:

When hit, 30% of the damage that would be inflicted on the character's life is deducted from mana instead. If the character has insufficient mana, then the remainder of the damage will be taken from life.

In order to take effect, Mind Over Matter requires the character to be hit. For this reason, it will not allow mana to absorb damage over time.

Also I provided the math behind it so no matter if you disagree for some reason these are the facts!
"
Only in very rare circumstances do I ever get hit hard enough to drain my 1200 remaining mana pool.

That even makes it worse because in other words it says: I only get small hits. And when is armor doing best? Right, at small hits. Therefore ar is of course the better choice until you hit one of your "very rare circumstances".

Edit: And yes I run 20/20 aa with lvl.3 empower & level 3 enhance linked to it:

German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
Last edited by 666lol666 on Jan 1, 2015, 8:47:11 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info