RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
666lol666 wrote:
"
justinmm1988 wrote:

I Disagree, 10% extra mitigation is 10% extra mitigation!

It is NOT 10% extra mitigration, it is only 10% extra mitigration IF you have enough mana!
Mechanics:

When hit, 30% of the damage that would be inflicted on the character's life is deducted from mana instead. If the character has insufficient mana, then the remainder of the damage will be taken from life.

In order to take effect, Mind Over Matter requires the character to be hit. For this reason, it will not allow mana to absorb damage over time.

Also I provided the math behind it so no matter if you disagree for some reason these are the facts!
"
Only in very rare circumstances do I ever get hit hard enough to drain my 1200 remaining mana pool.

That even makes it worse because in other words it says: I only get small hits. And when is armor doing best? Right, at small hits. Therefore ar is of course the better choice until you hit one of your "very rare circumstances".

Edit: And yes I run 20/20 aa with lvl.3 empower & level 3 enhance linked to it:

idk what to tell you bub! Sell it an get something else then, I like it...as do many others, if its not working for you then go with whatever you like I guess.....nothing more to really say!

And FYI: Your facts are worth a grain of salt! Because it is better than any other chest that doesn't have passive mitigation, id rather go OOM in intensive situations and warp out and back in then die with a standard chest piece...with high mana regen it takes all of what 2 - 2.5 sec's to regain your mana back and get back into the fight...sure beats laying on the floor dead!

Anyways sell it! Nobody is standing in your way, to each their own!
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Jan 1, 2015, 10:05:14 AM
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
And FYI: Your facts are worth a grain of salt! Because it is better than any other chest that doesn't have passive mitigation....

Yes you are right! Facts don't matter when you have decided that this is the best chest.
I'm out, peace!
German saying: Schönheit und Funktionalität in Sekundenschnelle zu ruinieren, ist dem wahren Dilettanten keine Herausforderung!
torturo: "Though, I'm really concerned, knowing by practice the capabilities of the balance team."
top2000: "let me bend your rear for a moment exile"
"
JayJay_C wrote:
"
Soulreaper911 wrote:
Hey i also have the same issue as Fexxo, I can tell im not far off but i can't figure out what i need to fix.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwEBwUtBg4J9hBYES0ZLh8CJ9Un7Sj6LJwtHzI0NZI8LUGHQ8hFnUyzTP9PBFNSVcZboGEhaPJ07XgNeu98DnyDffWCHoKbgseD24TZhO-HZZUgmuCiAKdVqW6tja9sr7e18rc-uJO-isHzxPbGrs36z37UfNi92WHbC-Fz4urr7u0g8B_56P4K

I don't have a Cloak of defiance yet and my fire res is at 84% , Life regen is 321 per second. Have RoF on also.
you should have 87% fire resistance before you can run rf

Where would i get the other 3% max fire from?
"
666lol666 wrote:
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
And FYI: Your facts are worth a grain of salt! Because it is better than any other chest that doesn't have passive mitigation....

Yes you are right! Facts don't matter when you have decided that this is the best chest.
I'm out, peace!

No facts matter when someone is actually speaking facts, when you just ramble on and copy and paste the chest piece definition from poe-wiki and call it facts is mind boggling, you speak of incoming dmg with no numbers, no math, no logic, no nothing...you speak of such high incoming dmg that is extremely rare to even happen in the first place, and you don't even take into account mitigation via flask and passive stats, you just ramble out your ass, you jumped in the topic and decided to bitch about the chest thats for the build listed, for no apparent reason but to bitch! You come off to me as a cynical kind of person, and I can't stand people like that. We use the chest for a reason, RaizQT uses the chest for a reason...with all his wealth and knowledge if there was something better don't you think he would use it?! And you ramble and ramble, but you have yet to tell us all what chest you think is so godly it brings tears to the gods themselves! This better be a epic chest...thats all I got to say!

COD:

Takes 30 to 40% load off your life pool by mitigating a portion of the dmg to your mana pool.

Can you go OOM while wearing it?! Of course...but I could run maps all day and never go OOM, it's so rare it only happens in the deadliest of fights, and when geared right you can dampen this too such a degree its not even worth talking about. And like I said id rather have to warp out and back in on the off chance I do go OOM, then be laying dead on the floor cause im a cocky asshole that just wants to stand there and take dmg instead of warping out and composing myself for another go...half the time people go OOM with this chest they are just standing there taking dmg that doesn't even have to be taken in the first place, nothing in this game says you have to charge in like a bat out of hell, and take all the dmg, with the mindset "I should be godly"

In the end I think I will trust my judgement and RaizQT's over someone who comes off as Cynical, and appears childish/immature seeing as you thought it would be cute to put 666lol666 as your username, also makes me believe your a younger teen, or a child...no mature adult would think thats "hilarious, cute, funny, or worth doing!" Nor would they be a credible source, at least no source id trust for information!
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Jan 1, 2015, 12:22:45 PM
"
Soulreaper911 wrote:
"
JayJay_C wrote:
"
Soulreaper911 wrote:
Hey i also have the same issue as Fexxo, I can tell im not far off but i can't figure out what i need to fix.
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgUAAdwEBwUtBg4J9hBYES0ZLh8CJ9Un7Sj6LJwtHzI0NZI8LUGHQ8hFnUyzTP9PBFNSVcZboGEhaPJ07XgNeu98DnyDffWCHoKbgseD24TZhO-HZZUgmuCiAKdVqW6tja9sr7e18rc-uJO-isHzxPbGrs36z37UfNi92WHbC-Fz4urr7u0g8B_56P4K

I don't have a Cloak of defiance yet and my fire res is at 84% , Life regen is 321 per second. Have RoF on also.
you should have 87% fire resistance before you can run rf

Where would i get the other 3% max fire from?

You get 1 point from the passive tree + 4 Points from PoF at lvl20 + 1 extra if you take the buff nods, 8 from the required shield, and the 75 base makes 89% ...this is required if taking the buff nods, plus 12.3% life regeneration...this is all required to sustain RF, unless you are not taking the buff nods then you only need 87% and 11.3% life regeneration.
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Jan 1, 2015, 10:55:36 AM
"
666lol666 wrote:
If you get hit for 10k (again ignoring aa) your hp still get hit by a solid 9k. For that reason a 6l with high AR and life or high ar & es will do a much better job especially if you take 10 hits for 3000 within 1 sec. cod is only able to reduce the first hit while all the other hits whoop your ass. On the other hand it is very easy to get enough ar to reduce ALL these hits by an even bigger amount.

OMG i was posting that before, will say it again. With this build and good AR armor you will get 3-4k AR because it's only 80% armor increase from tree.
Now how it's works
"
oldgood wrote:
"
666lol666 wrote:

IF and I really mean IF you really want MoM for some reason go grab it from the tree? Why? Because then you can grab a chest like this:

A chest like this provides high armor, TONS of ES plus 3 free slots for resists.

You simply "overpricing" armor rate. It's not better than cloak for this build and at all.
Damage Reduction Factor = Armour / ( Armour + (12 * Damage)
If you have 3k armor and take 2k hit- reduction gonna be only 11% (1780 hit, 220 mitigated)
OK, smaller hits like 200 damage mitigated by 55%, but who care about small hits with AA.
And MoM provides you with flat 700-1000 "fake-life" which regens almost instantly.
And also you forgetting armor only reduces physical damage taken. While MoM "reduces" all types of damage except DoT.
MoM 5(6 if you not take 5% life next to Golem's Blood) points off build. So why not cloak? It's much more useful investments then 10str/3x10dex nodes in all terms.

And 10k hit can be received only from Vaal Smash and maybe some rare chargers with insane mods. What the problem just LW to avoid those hits?
"10 hits for 3000 within 1 sec" -why we have cwdt immortal call? If it's not procs - you will be dead any way, no matter how much AR you got. AA and MoM it's only two defensive abilities in this build. If you want high armor increase/max block(iron reflexes)- it's will be absolutely different build- no point to discus it here.
Peace.
Hello, could someone weigh in on whether using Herald of Thunder vs Herald of Ice is better? According to the wiki, the average damage for HoT is better than HoI, and the tree takes much more int nodes than dex, so what benefits does using HoI have? Is it just the freezing damage sometimes?
"
Tokenx wrote:
Hello, could someone weigh in on whether using Herald of Thunder vs Herald of Ice is better? According to the wiki, the average damage for HoT is better than HoI, and the tree takes much more int nodes than dex, so what benefits does using HoI have? Is it just the freezing damage sometimes?

HoL is better, his guide was out before HoL was introduced and he just hasen't edited that part of his guide...20/20 HoL gives me 5822.8k on incinerate, with 20/20 HoI I get 5343.2k on incinerate...plus you get the 2nd part of HoL as well, as long as you pick up Elementalist, I proc it fairly often with just that 5%...not as much like you would get with much more shock chance, but bonus dmg is a bonus indeed!
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Jan 1, 2015, 5:05:42 PM
Also Herald of Lightning is much nicer for link coloring. The guide recommends swapping Herald of Ice for Purity of Lightning for Atziri (meaning you need to swap in a separate piece of gear with that coloring). With Herald of Lightning, you can directly swap in Purity of Lightning.
Thanks for the answer, guys. How about Added Lightning vs Added Cold for replacing Faster Projectiles during Atziri?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info