RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

2 questions...

-I've noticed that the updated 1.3 build is using templar. Is templar the best start now?
-Is Herald of Lightning better than Herald of ice? Or both?
"
BloodRaziel wrote:
Guys what should be the best incinerate setup for a 5 link?

Inc/gmp/spell echo/faster casting/faster proje

OR

Inc/gmp/spell ehco/faster casting/fire pene?

and why dont use chaos damage for faster casting for a dps boost? thx

1st one, because if you plan to do Apex you really need the range boost on incinerate for adds on last boss, plus it just feels/plays better with a long reach incinerate imo.

And why not switch out faster casting for chaos dmg? If that is what your asking because faster cast speed gets us to 3 stacks faster.

Also I plan to drop fire pen totally when I get my chest six socketed/linked...going to use 20/20 added lighting dmg because it gives 10% chance to shock plus a nice slice of dmg, and we get 10% shock/ignite chance from tree if you pick up elementalist and celestial punishment for a total of 20% chance to shock and 10% chance to ignite which plays into celestial punishment's other part which is 25% increased dmg againsed shock/frozen/ignited enemies! So I will be shocking 20% of the time, and 10% of the time igniting so I should always get that bonus! On-top of that I will get the shock dmg increase of 50% from all sources! And triggering HoL's secondary effect more often!

Leveling my gem now, with just a level 17 added lighting dmg...and experimenting with a tabula rasa I jump from 5.8k tooltip dps to 7k dps, so id imagine with a level 20 gem id say 7.2k tooltip, at least im hoping!
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Jan 3, 2015, 5:37:13 PM
"
broseidon07 wrote:
2 questions...

-I've noticed that the updated 1.3 build is using templar. Is templar the best start now?
-Is Herald of Lightning better than Herald of ice? Or both?

Yes and Yes, HoL wasen't out when he posted his guide...it gives quite a bit more dps at max level then HoI
Why no fire dory's belt assuming you can get the resists elsewhere?
"
broseidon07 wrote:

Has no health on it, you'd be missing out on a large chunk of possible +to maximum life...thats really the only reason, so if your fine with lower health go for it...just remember the lower health the more stuns/freezes/shocks/ignites will effect you...he runs with 6kish, I feel just fine with 5kish...all personal preference.
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Jan 3, 2015, 5:49:44 PM
"
justinmm1988 wrote:

1st one, because if you plan to do Apex you really need the range boost on incinerate for adds on last boss, plus it just feels/plays better with a long reach incinerate imo.

And why not switch out faster casting for chaos dmg? If that is what your asking because faster cast speed gets us to 3 stacks faster.

Also I plan to drop fire pen totally when I get my chest six socketed/linked...going to use 20/20 added lighting dmg because it gives 10% chance to shock plus a nice slice of dmg, and we get 10% shock/ignite chance from tree if you pick up elementalist and celestial punishment for a total of 20% chance to shock and 10% chance to ignite which plays into celestial punishment's other part which is 25% increased dmg againsed shock/frozen/ignited enemies! So I will be shocking 20% of the time, and 10% of the time igniting so I should always get that bonus! On-top of that I will get the shock dmg increase of 50% from all sources! And triggering HoL's secondary effect more often!

Leveling my gem now, with just a level 17 added lighting dmg...and experimenting with a tabula rasa I jump from 5.8k tooltip dps to 7k dps, so id imagine with a level 20 gem id say 7.2k tooltip, at least im hoping!

Thx, and what about this part from Raiz in the main post?

"Chest 4l - Incinerate / Spell echo / Faster casting / GMP or LMP(personal preference). Your fifth and sixth link would be fire penetration and faster projectiles. Use a added cold for your sixth link if youre doing atziri, you dont need the faster projectiles."

So we dont even need added cold in place of faster proj on atziri?

Last edited by BloodRaziel on Jan 3, 2015, 5:59:36 PM
"
BloodRaziel wrote:
"
justinmm1988 wrote:

Thx, and what about this part from Raiz in the main post?

"Chest 4l - Incinerate / Spell echo / Faster casting / GMP or LMP(personal preference). Your fifth and sixth link would be fire penetration and faster projectiles. Use a added cold for your sixth link if youre doing atziri, you dont need the faster projectiles."

So we dont even need added cold in place of faster proj on atziri?

You can, I personally find the range more useful myself to kill the adds all personal preference...without it your stuck with that short range and sometimes the adds don't spawn very well it can be hard to reach them sometimes if you dont have faster projectiles.
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Jan 3, 2015, 6:25:27 PM
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
"
broseidon07 wrote:

Has no health on it, you'd be missing out on a large chunk of possible +to maximum life...thats really the only reason, so if your fine with lower health go for it...just remember the lower health the more stuns/freezes/shocks/ignites will effect you...he runs with 6kish, I feel just fine with 5kish...all personal preference.

ya, I was thinking about taking OAK first instead of kill, and then use dori's belt instead of life belt. The extra dmg and fire life leech would be good IMO and I could still get good cold and light resist. I could always swap that around, but I can't really swap around bandit choices. What's your personal preference?
"
broseidon07 wrote:
"
justinmm1988 wrote:
"
broseidon07 wrote:

ya, I was thinking about taking OAK first instead of kill, and then use dori's belt instead of life belt. The extra dmg and fire life leech would be good IMO and I could still get good cold and light resist. I could always swap that around, but I can't really swap around bandit choices. What's your personal preference?

We already take the +40 life bandit, we kill the other 2 for the points
Last edited by justinmm1988 on Jan 3, 2015, 7:21:12 PM
Cleared Apex of sacrifice with this build today (1st time). Thanks for the guide!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info