RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

How benficial do you think the life leech is on doryanis? Do you get that much leech with all those small hits?

Just wondering because I've got a neat wand, that still has space for +fire damage, mana regen & 1% fire leech via master crafting...

"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
So we turned Gorge into a red map"
I think you should try Uber before HVR kills her.. You hardcore guys got to knock him off his thrown, he's like a monopoly with no competition!
IGN Ken__Kaniff
"
How benficial do you think the life leech is on doryanis? Do you get that much leech with all those small hits?

Just wondering because I've got a neat wand, that still has space for +fire damage, mana regen & 1% fire leech via master crafting...

The way leech works is that you leech the amount, and it recovers at a rate of 20% of your maximum life per second, so even with 1% of the small hits it's going to hit constantly and translate into 20% life regen per second while using incinerate.
"
h0llow91 wrote:
why do you take elemental damage over spelldamage at the witch side of the talent tree? (There is more spell damage then elementaldamage for the same amount of nodes.

Elemental nodes affect righteous fire damage, spell damage does not
IGN - RaizQT
"
j33bus wrote:

The way leech works is that you leech the amount, and it recovers at a rate of 20% of your maximum life per second, so even with 1% of the small hits it's going to hit constantly and translate into 20% life regen per second while using incinerate.

The reason for asking was that i thought that leech doesn't stack. So I'd only leech 1% per hit (regardless how many enemies are hit). So I thought if the hits are quite small, 1% leech wouldn't really be that much...
"Fixing the endgame was hard - No matter how hard we buffed red maps, people would keep spamming Gorges.
"
Hey so...Some scrubcore rampage player here, bored of the OpieOP LL ST builds and TS ranger variations.
+ My somewhat terrible internet disallows me from doing uber due to desync (My only problem is for example: Running away from flameblast on High MS ranger with Quicksilver flask > half screen away still get hit which kills me on uber), normal is fine but I must go further.

If your not interested in health I would suggest dropping the health nodes at Athleticism and picking up the fire nodes up at Heart of flame

Tree 109 points
Spoiler

https://poebuilder.com/character/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQLv-iD18_wQTjn3loJy8LYe8OeA2pbr6KtfIB3DWSpBni6ti9G_phIf4KJd-E77c-hNl07UGHxq5lTW5peu_56BynPC3EuGBLaHSCxwxfxPZM_9X4BS3aYij6DH1TpSftr2zEWJSg6-4Qf_xLxYon1ZrguJPGnmwW8B9Fnc36hxkEs6IAU1J8gwJxES0snBBYh2WvtzI0HwIEB4PbTLNVxi0flSBrF8HzvOqCHsBU2wtqQ9o6ga-40LEFhTJ08SFgQKAI9BRSOljsVSqNSRs22PFsrJg=

I think i might run a similar build
gonna try it tonight

IGN: Cheap

The unending pain has left me strangely wretched
At one intoxicating glance, I lost my faith to you
My life is now a tale of the past Spent, sacrificed at the alter of the deity - you!
in the BOTW video i heard you can do this build without necessarily using Rise of the phoenix,anyone care to explain
"
Tyoll wrote:
What do you think of using Iron will instead of fire pen. This build has ~300 str so iron will would give 60% spell damage (even more with Quality gem) and at high levels would have marginal impact on cast speed.

I am using 20% iron will paired with around 600 strength (used to have more on gloves and helm but dropped them for higher es pieces when I got Cloak) and a Doon.
Tooltip damage is obviously higher (3.5k right now with level 18 gems).
Fire pen would gives us more damage against fire resistant targets but not that much, which is why I chose to go iron will because the damage applies to every target instead of just fire res mobs.

And right now even fire res mobs are really no problem. So it's just a matter of preference, but with 300 strenght maybe still not worth.

My gear:

Last edited by Bioman1000 on Oct 14, 2014, 12:24:06 PM
"
Pyrelord wrote:
in the BOTW video i heard you can do this build without necessarily using Rise of the phoenix,anyone care to explain

I think that was just a mistake on Chris' part. I think what raiz meant was that you can use Lifesprig as a cheap wand. Chris probably read Springleaf.

That being said, you can run RF using springleaf on low life - that's what a lot of people did back in closed beta (the famous low-life sporkers).

Last edited by qwertz on Oct 14, 2014, 12:52:08 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info