RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

Hi,Raiz
I am playing TW sever with this build.It's very strong and give me more fun in game,really thank you. :)
I also want to ask a question:
We got a lots of strength.
So how about use Iron Will to improve our dps with Incinerate ?
Thanks for answer me,good luck. :D
Can u suggest passive tree for templar, pls ? I'm running lv 86 block Incinerate build , however I want to switch to RF. It sounds like templar wasted to much points for the beginning area. Thanks for any advice.
StaticTemplar
Last edited by khacthien89 on Oct 12, 2014, 11:57:51 PM
"
khacthien89 wrote:
Can u suggest passive tree for templar, pls ? I'm running lv 86 block Incinerate build , however I want to switch to RF. It sounds like templar wasted to much points for the beginning area. Thanks for any advice.

Why are you planning to switch to RF? I'm thinking to build a new char (witch) with max block/spell block incinerate. I would gladly know you point of view :)
"
h0llow91 wrote:
why do you take elemental damage over spelldamage at the witch side of the talent tree? (There is more spell damage then elementaldamage for the same amount of nodes.

I assume the reason is that RF scales with elemental damage but not spell damage. This is the same reason why doryani's really fits the build.
429 life regen and when i turn on RF my hp still drops

how much life regen do i need to stop it from dropping

ah think i found the error : lvl 16 purity of fire , gues i'll wait till its 17
Last edited by mopzi on Oct 13, 2014, 8:59:05 AM
Don't get me wrong, I like this build and I will try atziri asap but for my experience (until now, lvl 81) RF make you really weak:
- All phys dmg is a pain
- Chaos dmg is a pain
- Ele resistance are ok (very nice fire res. but nothing special ice and lightning). Much better if you drop HoI and use PoL but mana for MoM are then inefficient
- Static attack means you can't manually avoid incoming dmg
- Stun is totally annoying
- Can't run many mod on maps

Probably the best use of this is farming Atziri but atm I feel really weak on maps.

All this problems to have a more dmg incinerate?
I hope someone could give me a more indepth analisys and prove me wrong :)

Last edited by Gegemo on Oct 13, 2014, 10:23:23 AM
"
Gegemo wrote:
Don't get me wrong, I like this build and I will try atziri asap but for my experience (until now, lvl 81) RF make you really weak:
- All phys dmg is a pain
- Chaos dmg is a pain
- Ele resistance are ok (very nice fire res. but nothing special ice and lightning). Much better if you drop HoI and use PoL but mana for MoM are then inefficient
- Static attack means you can't manually avoid incoming dmg
- Stun is totally annoying
- Can't run many mod on maps

Probably the best use of this is farming Atziri but atm I feel really weak on maps.

All this problems to have a more dmg incinerate?
I hope someone could give me a more indepth analisys and prove me wrong :)

I solo'ed maps until 92 with no problem. The only problem is A BIG PHYSICAL HIT. But if you play correctly, you shouldn't be hit. If anything you should have a granite or rum flask up. If you want more damage, quality gems will help a lot.
"
Gegemo wrote:
"
khacthien89 wrote:

Why are you planning to switch to RF? I'm thinking to build a new char (witch) with max block/spell block incinerate. I would gladly know you point of view :)

Ya with my max block build I'm doing very good. I just want to try RF to see if the damage trade off for defensive. However I think switching to RF remove the ability to facetank residence / palace dominus as well as other hard bosses.
StaticTemplar
Well done made it into build of the week RaizQT
To Die Is Not An Option, To Fight Until DIESync Is The Only Answer. ☺☻☺

Happy Hunting Exiles.
hi Raiz, i have a question about RF incinerate build and UBER atziri... the 1st and 3rd fight would be easy but is it possible to have a bow and puncture in switch to kill TRIO ?
ING: Pan_Samolodzik

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info