RaizQT's budget RF incinerator (Atziri killer build) 2.0 UPDATED!

"
asshatticus wrote:
If I use three dragons and quality added lighting for chance to chock, could this build shock atziri/map bosses, or are the hits too small?

Hits may be too small for bosses and atziri cannot be shocked.
Ok, so if atziri can't be shocked just better to use a rare helm with nice life roll over 3 dragons. Thanks for the answer.
Hi,

i am playing as a witch! Started to use Inner Force but now i have a little degeneration like 1-2 life per second. Anyone can explain me why :) ?

I picked alle the regen nodes, life could be higher with better gear (atm 5211 and 670 regen per second)

Tree:
Spoiler
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMAAdwCcQQHBLMFLQj0C2EMXwx9DlwQWBB_ES0UUho4G_ocpx8CJd8n1SftKPoqjSycLR8u_zI0NZI22DpYOtg8LUGHRX5FnUkbTLNM_1BQU1JTpVXGVytfP2BLYSFlTWh0akNq-msXbBZtGXTteA15aHrvfIN8u4IegseD24TZhO-HGYdlkFWUoJUgmuCiAKIPpBmnhKlurJivbK-3tfK3PriTvOq9gr6KwFTBBMHzxFjE9sWKxp7Grs362L3aYtsL34ri6uOf6QLr7uw47FXwH_Fs-ej8S_4K_rM=

Gear:
Spoiler
do the math boy :)

RF+ IF = 113% degen (or 116%) not sure which one
life: 5211
degen/s: 5211*113% = 5888
mitigation: 88%
dmg/s: 5888*12% = 706
regen: 670

numbers should be correct :P
thx for your answer:

fire res:89
life: 5212
reg: 647.1
buff effect: 26%

please correct my if am wrong:

rf+buff effect = 90 * 1,26 = 113,4%
degen/s = 5910,4
fire res: 89%
dmg/s: 5910*11%=650

conclusion:

I just need gear with +life regenerated per second and i am fine ? to get over 650
You need 0.9 * 1.26 * 0.11 = 12.5% life regen to sustain. You can get flat regen on gear but that won't scale up as your life does per level & passives/gear.

Consider a Rejuv totem.
thanks for you answers :)

an alternative would be to go for "Arsonist" instead for "Heart of Flame"
(
Heart of Flame gives 71% fire dmg + 2% penetration with the int node we need 6 points
Arsonist gives us 56% fire and burning dmg including +40 strenght - we need 8 points for this way
But now we have with all other regen nodes 13,3% and we are able drop 2x 0,4 life regen nodes near the scion start and we finally have 12,5% regen

The Heart of Flame section is a nice passive keystone but i dont like the small degen and i dont see at the moment any other way ?! Flat regen on gear is possible to fit into gear could be tricky!
Last edited by PathOfDisco on Oct 12, 2014, 3:40:22 PM
i am a bit confused, is incinerate the main dmg or rightous fire? what would be linked to RF in a 5/6 link? isnt flamesurge better for a rightous fire build dmg wise?
why do you take elemental damage over spelldamage at the witch side of the talent tree? (There is more spell damage then elementaldamage for the same amount of nodes.
I'm having trouble with keeping AA up when using CoD. Maybe I need better mana regen on other items? Mind over matter just doesn't allow me to sustain the AA as long as I want. Don't know what I'm doing wrong. :(

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info